Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Mar 12, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #4,126 of 6,444
anime seems to be really popular on head-fi i wonder why? what makes anime so  good?

Mar 12, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #4,128 of 6,444

Quote:
anime is interesting to watch and there is a wide variety of both good and bad..just like the audio world! :D
Plus anime is just frckin AWESOME!

i agree with this. there is anime for everyone.

Mar 13, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #4,131 of 6,444
Probably a good time to watch whatever old anime you've stockpiled to "watch later". I don't expect new eps to show up on Japanese TV over the next week or so.

Mar 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #4,132 of 6,444

Quote:
Probably a good time to watch whatever old anime you've stockpiled to "watch later". I don't expect new eps to show up on Japanese TV over the next week or so.

well good thing all the shows im watching have been out for a few years. but the disaster in japan is a tragedy. currently im watching higurashi no naku koro ni and baccano!. both of which are amazing.

Mar 14, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #4,138 of 6,444
One Outs was awesome..I kind of liked Major better maybe cuz there was more material...The World God Only Knows comes back april 12th and am still waiting for Hayate and Gintama..in the meantime rewatching POT still..fifth time..still epic

Mar 22, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #4,140 of 6,444
im on a huge anime watching spree for the next 2 weeks as i am on spring break. i am watching the following shows this spring break.
3 baccano!
1 higurashi no naku koro ni
2 higurashi no naku koro ni kai
4 elfen lied(1 year anniversary rewatch)
5 death note(haven't watched in a while i forgot parts of it so time to watch again)
9 hell girl(maybe not i found it kind of boring)
11 some bleach
6 highschool of the dead(get passed the ecchi and its a fairly decent show)
7 darker then black(i only made it to episode 6 need to finish it)
10 kamen no maid guy(friends recommendation)
and last but not least
8 durarara(made by the guy who made baccano so its a must)
so as you can see my spring break will be filled. i most likely won't finish all of these but i will choose the most important of the bunch
i went ahead and numbered the shows in level of importance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back