Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Apr 12, 2012 at 7:19 AM Post #5,866 of 6,444
I felt like me elitist self is unwilling to accept that I like that show. :<

It's time I take anime less seriously though. :p

I rage-quit Upotte! at the bath scene, after the school scene where the new teacher just arrived at. I seem to have less tolerance to ecchi moe shows than non-ecchi moe shows.

Apr 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #5,867 of 6,444
Despite it being a bit old for my age (which I disagree with) and people telling me so, I've bee enjoying the Legend of Korra a lot. Being a hardcore fan of ATLA, I've been impressed so far.

Apr 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM Post #5,873 of 6,444
Ah yes that's the genre that's been on the tip of my tongue. Thanks for that. Well another josei (or is it shoujo?) that I'm interested in is that jellyfish anime... I know it's a few years back already, but back then I'm still in the "ZOMG BLEACH FTW" state.

I find I can stand the less extravagant art style that follows most josei, rather than the bug-eyes and hyper-detailed and hyper-sparkly style of most shoujo. That and the hyper-fantastical romance.

Apr 21, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #5,874 of 6,444
Ah yes that's the genre that's been on the tip of my tongue. Thanks for that. Well another josei (or is it shoujo?) that I'm interested in is that jellyfish anime... I know it's a few years back already, but back then I'm still in the "ZOMG BLEACH FTW" state.

I find I can stand the less extravagant art style that follows most josei, rather than the bug-eyes and hyper-detailed and hyper-sparkly style of most shoujo. That and the hyper-fantastical romance.

Princess jellyfish is a josei. Actually been wanting to read the manga for some time now.

Apr 21, 2012 at 8:04 AM Post #5,875 of 6,444

Quote:
Shinryaku! Ika musume? That's not a shoujo. It's a shounen.
Or is there another jellyfish anime/manga of which I am unaware?

I think he meant Kuragehime...

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #5,880 of 6,444
Ahaha. I'm a pretty fickle consumer, so none of those moe things or ecchi stuff interest me in any way. Although that might be slightly hypocritical of me since I'm watching acchi kocchi too. *shrugs*

I don't really care that much. There is lots of stuff I don't really like all that much, but they are good for a laugh or it is fun to analyze their bad aspects in order to gain a better understanding of why I like what I like and don't like what I don't like.
I guess I really don't have a life after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back