Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Mar 31, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #5,806 of 6,444
Steins Gate is really slow in developing. Probably why I waited until now to watch it in full as I think I was a bit frustrated after the first few eps on the pace.

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #5,807 of 6,444

Quote:
I've also been watching Guilty Crown on and off, I'm a few episodes behind now though. Sometimes it great, other times it's really meh. 

It will be really meh at the end too.

Mar 31, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #5,808 of 6,444
Guilty Crown ending is like argh.. ok... = =

btw anyone watching Mouretsu Uchuu Pirates? Its supprisingly good to me..

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM Post #5,812 of 6,444
Yeah, the new season for the most part rolls out next week. I will watch like 4 or so off the bat, and test out for a ep or 2 for the others to see what they're like.

I'm just gonna watch everything that pops up on AnimeTake, and drop whatever I don't like.

I really need to get a life...

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #5,813 of 6,444

Quote:
I'm just gonna watch everything that pops up on AnimeTake, and drop whatever I don't like.
I really need to get a life...

When you've picked them, use Shana Project to keep track of them.

Mar 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #5,815 of 6,444

Quote:
Checking AnimeTake every day is also not much of a problem if multiple episodes come out for you each day.

That's why you choose Shana Project, because you can specify the resolution and sub group you want for each series and forget about it. Just go into Shana Project every day, and releases from the group you want and resolution you want will be there.

Apr 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #5,817 of 6,444

Quote:
I just noticed that Hellsing Ultimate OVA IX came out some time in February.  Hopefully I get the chance to watch it in the next few days.  Looking forward to it.

you should be, its pretty awesome. though to be honest, i think the show is getting a little long in the tooth for the last several releases, but definitely still worth watching.

Apr 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #5,819 of 6,444
Quote:
you should be, its pretty awesome. though to be honest, i think the show is getting a little long in the tooth for the last several releases, but definitely still worth watching.

Yeah, it has definitely been a long wait (especially between VII and VIII).  Hopefully they have all the animation rights sorted out now though.  I expect they'll end with ep.10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back