Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Sep 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #5,207 of 6,444
Decided to go watch Strike Witches a short while back, and dear god, the amount of fanservice. I lost count of the number of times they decided to pull fanservice in just the first episode. The story does have some depth and I'll admit, it had me laughing out loud several times.

While I was screwing around, I found this little gem from Megas XLR. One hint on what it is: DMV.

Sep 26, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #5,208 of 6,444

Quote:
Decided to go watch Strike Witches a short while back, and dear god, the amount of fanservice. I lost count of the number of times they decided to pull fanservice in just the first episode. The story does have some depth and I'll admit, it had me laughing out loud several times.

Strike Witches is actually pretty good. Especially the figurative camera action, minus the panty orbital shots. The first season is pretty nice, the second is meh. It's worth watching the second season to watch the training session, I think 2 episode? Where little girls and brooms start a budding relationship.

I've been re-reading One Piece, as a very slow and relaxed pace. It's been 2 days, about 14 hours and I'm at the 9th volume. Oh, how many do I have left? 62? Hmm... Better get a move on it then.

Sep 28, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #5,209 of 6,444
Dr pepper - The drink of intellectuals, made for the chosen ones
- kyouma.

Sep 28, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #5,211 of 6,444

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
. . .

anyone seen texhnolyze? im gonna get it next week too, what should I expect?

I own it but haven't finished it.  From what I remember it's pretty damn depressing . . .

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #5,212 of 6,444
hmm I much prefer Skygirls to Strike Witches, both have similiar settings

Sep 29, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #5,214 of 6,444
I has a sad now that Nichijou is over. And if you haven't been watching Gintama you're really missing out. Looking forward to the new season of Ikamusume and Working'!!

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:49 PM Post #5,217 of 6,444

Quote:
Got stuck at episode 33 of FMA: brotherhood, will have to wait until next week to get the rest.

anyone seen texhnolyze? im gonna get it next week too, what should I expect?

Quote:
I own it but haven't finished it.  From what I remember it's pretty damn depressing . . .

pretty damn depressing is an understatement. It's relentless.

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #5,219 of 6,444
Cheer up!

A lot of new stuff coming in this fall season. I decided to follow the following, although I might drop some if they're bad or hard to find subs for.
- Phi Brain (2 Oct)
- ましろ色シンフォニー -The color of lovers- (4 Oct)
- Chihayafuru (4 Oct)
- Un-Go (13 Oct)
- C³ (1 Oct)

Any other suggestions are always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back