Apr 27, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #32 of 57
I'd like one if you're willing to post to australia in a padded envelop
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #35 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the zip code for my apo address is 96319, and yes I'm willing to pay for it
smily_headphones1.gif

are we gonna have to fill out some kind of form? I was looking on the USPS site @ rates, it should only be $2.07 (unless you wanna pay $4.05 & get priority mail, I don't know how long first class mail takes to get there from the cont. US) but are we going to have to fill out some kind of forms or pay customs duties?

and to those who are saying to try to move the thread to the group buy forum, i put it here cause no one ever looks at the group buy forum (just look at those numbers compared to the rest of the forums) I don't see what its hurting being here.

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #37 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkfloyd4ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and to those who are saying to try to move the thread to the group buy forum, i put it here cause no one ever looks at the group buy forum (just look at those numbers compared to the rest of the forums) I don't see what its hurting being here.

That is fine buddy, but it needs to be approved by Jude, in order to be an official group buy organized inside Headfi, that is the only reason, if you are going to be the organizer, just contact him and let him know about our intentions...only that...
wink.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:56 AM Post #38 of 57
Quote:

From USPS.com site:
Mail going to an APO/FPO weighing 16 ounces or more: Form 2976-A
Mail going to an APO/FPO containing merchandise weighing less than 16 ounces: Form 2976

Yes you will need to fill out the customs form, but you will not have to pay any duties. As I understand it, the form is required since it's entering Japan, but it's mostly for tracking purposes.

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #39 of 57
I can do either 22-30 or both, whatever makes things easier to organize.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkfloyd4ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, since shipping for 2 is that much more, let's go with one, the 22-30 ga since that's the one most of you prefer. So, we may have 10 takers, depending first on if fungi wants a 22-30 ga (since he responded first) I just PM'd him, and second, Nebby, if fungi doesn't want one & Neb wants to pay for shipping to an APO, whatever that is. I'll PM Werd about that right now, and I'll let everybody know

me (pinkfloyd4ever)
richark911
sovkiller (x2)
gates_2
nysulli
blizzofoz
a1rocketpilot
Mazuki
that makes 9 for sure

with 3 possibles:
fungi (if he wants the 22-30 ga)
Nebby (if he wants to pay for shipping to his APO)
Azure if neither of the 2 above want it

I'll let you all know as soon as I find out fungi & Nebby's decisions.

Also, I want to thank Werdwerdus A TON for offering to do the actual buying & shipping when he's not even getting one from this round.

EDIT: I started writing this post before you posted Azure, we'll get you in if fungi & Nebby don't want it. We could always do another one tho.

Apr 27, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #40 of 57
ALLLRIGHTTTTYYYY 10!
so, we've got

me (pinkfloyd4ever)
richark911
sovkiller
gates_2
nysulli
blizzofoz
a1rocketpilot
Mazuki
fungi
nebby

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually need only one............
Who will be the organizer??? Do we have one???
rolleyes.gif

umm Werd maybe?

sorry Azure & everyone else listed below, looks like you'll have to do another one, but you shouldn't have a problem getting people. so far you've got:
you
gsteinb88
tonepusher
odoe
scompton
jarthel (if he wants to pay for shipping, not sure if u can send a padded envelope via airmail letter post or if the small flatrate envelope would fit it)

I'll PM Werd & see if we can get this mofo ball rolling. YEAAHHHH I'm excited
icon10.gif

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #41 of 57
for those who were concerned, I talked to Jude yesterday (friday) afternoon on the phone and it's all good. He said he'd leave the thread here for the same reason I posted it here, because the DIY forum gets WAY more traffic than the group buy forum.

And to those who bought a wire stripper this round, Werd bought the lot Friday afternoon so they should be on the way (to him) Monday. I'll PM everybody as soon as I hear that he's received them.

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #42 of 57
should we start paypaling the $$?

whats the exact cost?

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:29 AM Post #43 of 57
Just keep us posted please, and if anybody withdraw later on, no problems I could get the two I ask for at the beginning...

Apr 29, 2007 at 11:23 AM Post #44 of 57
Very cool... let us know and I'll send payment.

Thank again to Werd for ordering, payment and shipping... thanks to Pink for organising... and thanks to Jude for letting us do this in the DIY discussions!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back