another wire stripper group buy
Apr 25, 2007 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

pinkfloyd4ever

500+ Head-Fier
Seems like we may have discovered another sweeeet use of head-fi. I'm sure we've all thought to ourselves before "those lots of 5-10 are way cheaper per unit than buying 1", hell I've seen large lots go for less than 1 of the same item. Anyway, you guys still want the 22-30 gauge or the 16-26 instead?

I also don't have a whole lot of time (end of semester, tons of tests, projects, finals in a couple) so would anyone else be willing to head it up? It shouldn't be too hard to do as long as everyone has a paypal account directly linked to a bank account. I'll PM the guy who did the other one & find out how he's shipping em to everybody.

Anyway, for now, let me know if you want one, 1st come 1st served. I've got one and I'm gonna assume for now that Richark911 and Sovkiller still want one so that's 7 remaining.

Apr 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 57
Count me in for either one, or maybe one of each...or maybe two...

Apr 25, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #5 of 57
im' in for either or one of each(slightly prefer the 16-26)

Apr 25, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #7 of 57
Guys for this price let's take two each of us, and end this story, otherwise we will be waiting for six months for others to show up, we are more than five, two each is ten and period...

Apr 26, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #8 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys for this price let's take two each of us, and end this story, otherwise we will be waiting for six months for others to show up, we are more than five, two each is ten and period...

It only took 3 days on the other one, and that was with a much less ovbious thread title. Plus we actually have 6 takers, one guy PM'd me cause he was at work and couldn't get the forum to load on his work computer.

Anyway, so far we have:

pinkfloyd4ever (me)
richark911
sovkiller
gates_2
nysulli
blizzofoz

Apr 26, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #9 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkfloyd4ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It only took 3 days on the other one, and that was with a much less ovbious thread title. Plus we actually have 6 takers, one guy PM'd me cause he was at work and couldn't get the forum to load on his work computer.

Anyway, so far we have:

pinkfloyd4ever (me)
richark911
sovkiller .......... x 2
gates_2
nysulli
blizzofoz

Which of the two strippers are you planning to get? I could get two for that price, so we are 7 now, but first let me know which is hteo ne you are planning to get...
confused.gif

Apr 26, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #13 of 57
just FYI, shipping two is too heavy for First Class Mail, it would be about $3.95 or $4.05 to ship two in one envelope. Shipping one costs about $1.85. I could head up another group buy if you guys need me to; I still have plenty of padded envelopes.

They are pretty heavy and sturdy, and the holes line up fine. They pretty much work as expected.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #14 of 57
Hey guys, is it too late for me to get in on this by any chance? I just stumbled upon this tonight and I'd love to pick up a 22-30ga stripper. Let me know, thanks!

Aditya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back