another wire stripper group buy
Apr 26, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #17 of 57
ship 8 ounces envelope to Australia:

attachment.php

Prices in USD. Don't exactly know how big the flat-rate envelope is, but I would guess that the strippers would fit in one.

Apr 26, 2007 at 12:22 PM Post #21 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkfloyd4ever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmm, would anyone else (esp. richark, gates, nysulli, blizz) be up for 1 of each?

Hey Pink,
Sorry I missed this last night... if you still have an open for 22-30 stripper, I'll take one!

Apr 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #23 of 57
I'm game for one of each
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 26, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #24 of 57
OK, since shipping for 2 is that much more, let's go with one, the 22-30 ga since that's the one most of you prefer. So, we may have 10 takers, depending first on if fungi wants a 22-30 ga (since he responded first) I just PM'd him, and second, Nebby, if fungi doesn't want one & Neb wants to pay for shipping to an APO, whatever that is. I'll PM Werd about that right now, and I'll let everybody know

me (pinkfloyd4ever)
richark911
sovkiller (x2)
gates_2
nysulli
blizzofoz
a1rocketpilot
Mazuki
that makes 9 for sure

with 3 possibles:
fungi (if he wants the 22-30 ga)
Nebby (if he wants to pay for shipping to his APO)
Azure if neither of the 2 above want it

I'll let you all know as soon as I find out fungi & Nebby's decisions.

Also, I want to thank Werdwerdus A TON for offering to do the actual buying & shipping when he's not even getting one from this round.

EDIT: I started writing this post before you posted Azure, we'll get you in if fungi & Nebby don't want it. We could always do another one tho.

Apr 27, 2007 at 12:31 AM Post #27 of 57
Whoever is running this really should contact jude or one of the other moderators to get this thread approved and then moved to the Group Buy forum. I know it seems like a hassle but it's the right thing to do.

Best of luck,

Nate

Apr 27, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #29 of 57
I just ordered two to facilitate things, but if any other person wants one, I could do one then, and this way another member will have the chance of getting one, I actually need only one...but whatever....anyway who is going to organize it, please PM Jude, and ask permission to do it, and ask to transfer the group buy to the dedicated section of the forum for that purpose...

Who will be the organizer??? Do we have one???
rolleyes.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #30 of 57
If there is going to be another one of these, I am in for a 22-30. After attempting to strip 26 with an adjustable, I could use something better. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back