another wire stripper group buy
May 3, 2007 at 7:38 AM Post #46 of 57
Got the wire strippers today
smily_headphones1.gif

Will be shipping out tomorrow (err..today
biggrin.gif
May 3) to those who have already made payment.

This includes:
BlizzofOZ
Sovkiller
a1rocketpilot
Mazuki
pinkfloyd4ever
Richark911
Fungi
Nebby

The remaining ones will be shipped when I receive payment (usually the day after I receive payment, since I work during the afternoons and evenings).

May 3, 2007 at 11:01 AM Post #47 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got the wire strippers today
smily_headphones1.gif

Will be shipping out tomorrow (err..today
biggrin.gif
May 3) to those who have already made payment.

This includes:
BlizzofOZ
Sovkiller
a1rocketpilot
Mazuki
pinkfloyd4ever
Richark911
Fungi
Nebby

The remaining ones will be shipped when I receive payment (usually the day after I receive payment, since I work during the afternoons and evenings).

Thank you very much for making this possible for us....if there is any withdraw, just let me know and I will get it OK?

May 5, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #51 of 57
gates_2 I shipped yours out today
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah they are really nice and sturdy, work like a charm. I still have one unpaid for from each group buy, I'll give them a little more time to pay though.

May 5, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #52 of 57
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah they are really nice and sturdy, work like a charm. I still have one unpaid for from each group buy, I'll give them a little more time to pay though.

If you do not mind, I would like to get another, just keep me posted on those two...

May 6, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #53 of 57
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

word...thanks a ton.. look forward to getting it

May 7, 2007 at 9:57 PM Post #56 of 57
Mine was in today, amazing quality, thaks guys for making this posible, it iwll be nice to post the links to left some feedbacks for you guys....

Drew is there is any left, just let mek now OK, I will get another with no hesitation, top notch stuff...BTW guys leave some feedback for this gentleman, I didn't see any while a posted mine, we have to be grateful of having members like him and pinkfloyd4ever...

Thanks guys for making this possible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back