Annual NHL Play-off thread.
Apr 16, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #61 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine Clown /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alright, heading into the third leading 4-1 in Pittsburg, let's just hope this won't be like the last regular season game against the Penguins... And will somebody please take care of Armstrong? I swear if this series goes all the way to 7 they're gonna have to take him out on a stretcher...

Nice win...And you are right about Armstrong....Why does he even bother with a stick?

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #62 of 218
Well, I was sure Alfredson was going to do something about Armstrong, but that whole tumble-him-down thing somehow didn't feel like it would teach anyone on the Pittsburg bench a lesson in manners... oh well, as you say, nice game all the same. Senators showed a lot of talent, energy and promise tonight. Go sens go...

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:44 AM Post #63 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Predators are the dirtiest, cheapest team I can possibly comprehend. That team is writhe with floppers and cheap-shotters. They should really just all die.
mad.gif

Yeah, you are lucky they are not in your division. I have to see them all the time as I am a Blues fan.

Apr 16, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #64 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by niftymatt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, you are lucky they are not in your division. I have to see them all the time as I am a Blues fan.

I feel your pain. They don't play hockey; they're just a bunch of cheating thugs.

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:01 AM Post #65 of 218
What a game...Pyatt in OT!

It didn't look good for the Canucks for a while but they really turned it on in the third and into OT. Thankfully Naslund and the Sedins have been put together again and are doing some damage.

By the way...how good has Luongo been? unreal...

Apr 16, 2007 at 8:43 AM Post #66 of 218
I'm just relieved we ended it in the 1st OT.

2nd straight game we outshot dallas, that's also a good sign. looking forward to tuesday

Apr 16, 2007 at 11:14 AM Post #67 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel your pain. They don't play hockey; they're just a bunch of cheating thugs.

Plus their coach is barking mad to boot, judging from the comments he is making about the Sharks starting it all...Oh well, maybe thats whats happening on his planet...

Apr 18, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #68 of 218
Canucks sweep 2 in Dallas to take a 3 games to 1 lead! Luongo was fantastic again...

The first two periods were pretty boring, but the third period was awesome! Hopefully Vancouver can lock it up at home on Thursday night...

Apr 18, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #70 of 218
Let's go Gorton Fishermen!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 20, 2007 at 1:44 AM Post #72 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow very energetic Ottowa game. Congrats Sens fans.

A very fun game to watch. Emery was excellent, Vermette surprised me with his game for the first time in a long while and even Heatley didn't seem as bad as on previous nights. I am humbled and very glad to have been wrong about the senators not winning this series. Now to get over that second round hump...

Apr 20, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #74 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmicmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed. Nice work by the Sens in closing out their series.

The only reason I'm on Head-Fi right now is because Versus isn't showing the Wings game. UGH. What a worthless network.

The Red Wings game is on Versus. Calgary has a 2 man advantage powerplay
frown.gif

Iginla checked Hasek, and then Hasek pointed his stick at him
redface.gif

Apr 20, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #75 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Red Wings game is on Versus. Calgary has a 2 man advantage powerplay
frown.gif

Iginla checked Hasek, and then Hasek pointed his stick at him
redface.gif

You're my hero. As of about 9:35 there was still a crawl at the bottom of the screen saying that they wouldn't be showing the game. Please forgive my inebriated impatience.
rolleyes.gif

Good ole Todd Bertuzzi.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back