Annual New Jersey Meet -- Saturday July 24th
Jul 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM Post #168 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbass  
" I'd love somebody/people if they brought their RE-0 and MTPC....
[with iPod LOD and amp would be even better, ha!]"

iPod>LOD>Cardas mini-to-mini>iBasso D2+ Boa>RE0 on it's way to the NJ meet. :)

Jul 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #171 of 236
For those who are interested it appears that the Schiit Asgard will make it in time. I hope that one of my sources can do it justice.

Jul 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #173 of 236
Wow. In one day. Saturday to Monday. I'm shocked with the USPS. Express Mail for one price Priority Mail.

Jul 19, 2010 at 7:02 PM Post #174 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by immtbiker  
" Wow. In one day. Saturday to Monday. I'm shocked with the USPS. Express Mail for one price Priority Mail."

We are both in the NL East and NFC East after all. :)

Jul 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #176 of 236

Quote:
Quote:
" I'd love somebody/people if they brought their RE-0 and MTPC....
[with iPod LOD and amp would be even better, ha!]"

iPod>LOD>Cardas mini-to-mini>iBasso D2+ Boa>RE0 on it's way to the NJ meet. :)

Quote:
I have a MTPC  can bring w/o a portable source.

Just look for the abnormally large korean :)

Thanks guys!

Jul 19, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #177 of 236
Quote:

" Just look for the abnormally large korean :)
Thanks guys!"

I have a feeling there will be several abnormally large guys there. Myself included. I won't comment on my svelte friend FrankI though. Just check him out in his avatar pic. :)

Jul 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #178 of 236

Quote:
he is in AFC EAST Jets fan and Mets I am willing to bet.

Heh heh...yup.
Although I like Giants, Jets come first. I'm a sucker for suffrage.

Quote:
Just look for the abnormally large korean :)

Thanks guys!

Bring some tips or flanges of your liking. 

Just look for the abnormally handsome and intelligent guy with the big smile on his face.

BTW-
If the early crew wants some of BrownieLady's famous Cheesecake brownies and chocolate
covered strawberries, you might want to think about stashing me one of those Jersey Boys Everything bagel with some kind of fixin'
wink.gif

Jul 19, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #179 of 236

Quote:

Heh heh...yup.
Although I like Giants, Jets come first. I'm a sucker for suffrage.

Bring some tips or flanges of your liking. 

Just look for the abnormally handsome and intelligent guy with the big smile on his face.

BTW-
If the early crew wants some of BrownieLady's famous Cheesecake brownies and chocolate
covered strawberries, you might want to think about stashing me one of those Jersey Boys Everything bagel with some kind of fixin'
wink.gif

I grew up in Brooklyn lived on the Island for 5 years  both Commack and hauppauge grew up Mets Fan and Jets fan. Now living in South Jersey for 23 years Phillies Eagles and Jets. I worked at Shea when I was kid when Seaver, Koosman and the rest of the crew where there.

Jul 20, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #180 of 236
Hi guys..

I will know if I can make it today when I get to work..I have the Phone # for the Ramada as I see it's a 5 hour drive from Leesburg Va.

So if I can get away I will be there sometime Fri. night and leave Sun.am. I don't want to miss dinner Sat. night..

Is there anyone who will be at the meet that can re-terminate my Grado PS 1000 to a 4 pin balanced headphone  jack? (at the meet would be way cool but I can leave them with you too)

I will bring my Meridian 808.2i,,,Balancing Act KR PX4 output tubes, and both my  Tung Sol 6SN7GT round plate which sound great with the HD 800,,and the Sylvania 6SN7GTA green label sounds best with the Grado PS 1000...

I was thinking of bringing my old portable rig,, Headroom Total bithead,,some interconnects and my Senn, PX 100 for the auction..

I hope to see everyone there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back