Announcing HeadRoom's All-New Website
Oct 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #47 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another plus to Sk's is that they offer a lifetime guaranty if the product is broken in normal use, and if they are broken in abnormal/inappropriate use, a replacement is available at half price; making Skullcandy's warranty the most generous in the biz!!

I believe Koss offers a similar warranty service, and most reviews of it are very positive. I have not heard about the SK quality of warranty service, and have a hard time believing that it will be as good.

Oct 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #48 of 127
Why are good deals going on at the times i don't have any money
frown.gif

Oct 3, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #49 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is inevitable that a red flag was thrown up over the SCs. I figured I might as well be the one to do it and keep it civil.
wink_face.gif

Good call, Joel. Way to represent.
wink.gif

I second the bit about reaching out to wider audiences. Once the Skull Candy-seeking crowd rolls onto the website, they'll discover the whole society of intense headphone-ing and will eventually buy a set of HD800s. It's inevitable. Kudos, HeadRoom. Your website is what led me to head-fi in the first place, and I bought my SR60s from you. It's good to see you guys updating just in time for the new decade.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM Post #50 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good call, Joel. Way to represent.
wink.gif

I second the bit about reaching out to wider audiences. Once the Skull Candy-seeking crowd rolls onto the website, they'll discover the whole society of intense headphone-ing and will eventually buy a set of HD800s. It's inevitable. Kudos, HeadRoom. Your website is what led me to head-fi in the first place, and I bought my SR60s from you. It's good to see you guys updating just in time for the new decade.
smily_headphones1.gif

Chain reaction, baby!
dt880smile.png

Oct 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #53 of 127
Congrats HeadRoom. These are still very tough economic times and I am impressed by your continued commitment to making the business work. I'd much rather see you guys sell SkullCandy phones than close the doors.

Good luck to you all.

Oct 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #54 of 127
Glad to hear that HeadRoom isn't going all generic and boring on us. I know from experience how painful it can be launching a new site, so all the best, and I look forward to seeing it when it goes live.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #58 of 127
Sorry FraGGleR, no additional 15% off on B-stock, but thanks for asking
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone for your comments, which all help us in gauging this thing. Much appreciated.

We're close to launch! We've had some delays, but so go projects of this nature. Cross your fingers for later this week!

Travis

Oct 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #59 of 127
Congrats on the change. I have been buying from Headroom since before they were a gleam in my parents eyes.

Only one proble,: I don't see any pictures of me as the models in your website. What's up with that? Here is a headshot of me, in case you chaonge your mind:

mousepad_shot_fabio.2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back