Announcing HeadRoom's All-New Website
Nov 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #121 of 127
man i saw this post too late, well joined the madness a little late is more like it ..... as i'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on one of your balanced D7000's that 15% coulda came in real handy.

i talked to a tech this past friday and he did an amazing job in terms of walking me through the processes. i'm still trying to learn as much as i can and i've spent so many hours on your site this past weekend that i personally think is absurd haha.

i should have a BDA + DPS on the way, the balanced D7000 is in the very near future, and a BUDA/UDAC probably in a month or 2 =D.

you guys have an awesome website!

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #122 of 127
You know, I was happy to add you as a friend, however, I am on OU Sooner, so the Gator was hard to face. We suck so bad this year, that the latest bowl projections having us play, and you may want to sit down for this one, Navy. Take care of of Auburn and Alabama!

Dec 13, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #123 of 127
Is it just me or has this site been down for like 3 days now?

Dec 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #124 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by pHEnomIC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or has this site been down for like 3 days now?

I think it's just you. Seems to be working for me. We've been taking orders through our website all weekend.

Dec 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM Post #125 of 127
I was searching on it yesterday afternoon.
Perhaps you should clear your cookies.

Dec 13, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #126 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was searching on it yesterday afternoon.
Perhaps you should clear your cookies.

Good call, that fixed it.

You guys might want to look into why that happened, might be keeping customers from your site.

Dec 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #127 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by pHEnomIC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good call, that fixed it.

You guys might want to look into why that happened, might be keeping customers from your site.

Thanks for letting us know that this happened. I'll look into it but sometimes these types of problems are out of our hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back