Announcing CTM's Da Vinci Series Review Tour

Which model do you anticipate will suit you best?

• Da Vinci IX

• Da Vinci X

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 9, 2018 at 9:23 AM Post #16 of 58
Have you tried either of these, what do you think of them?

Not quite yet, but I think I will pretty soon :)

I know CTM has some amazing products on the market already, and it only makes me curious to hear more from them, and I think people will have fun in here, since my prior experiences with them were quite positive.

Oct 30, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #18 of 58
Tour updates? It has been 18 days, without a peep. I'd prefer to hear a bunch of peeps going, as in bustle and vociferousness at a bunch of peeps cackling about the wonderful sound, as well as "can't wait to hear them"-type of thing. Thank you.

Nov 2, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #20 of 58

Review credentials:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sony-mdr-z7m2-headphone-thread.886123/page-17

Why I'd like to review Da Vinci Series:

I have no prior knowledge with IEMs. I'm a full sized headphones user. That said, I'm aware that there is a whole world of high quality IEMs out there. I typically keep an opened mind in regards to new product offerings.

Nov 8, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #22 of 58
  • Geographic Area/Country (i.e. Italy, Europe): Europe / Romania
  • Why you’d like to review the Da Vinci Series: I took great pleasure in reviewing the Cleartune products before, and I have high hopes that Da Vinci will be a nice one! I also want to see and share news of how it compares to other flagships, like RE2000, Xelento, Dita Truth, etc. :)

Nov 20, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #23 of 58
Tour updates, please? It has been another 20 days. Thank you.

Nov 20, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #26 of 58
I wasn't able to listen, but I think they look really good in person. I have a feeling it's worth the wait.

Nov 20, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #27 of 58
Nov 20, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #28 of 58
  • Geographic Area/Country (i.e. Italy, Europe). Malaysia
  • Why you’d like to review the Da Vinci Series.
i have a series of IEM and I would like to compare them on very different hardware, consisting of desktop dac amp, portable dac amp, phone out and many types of cable setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back