Announcement!
Jul 29, 2010 at 12:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Likwid

Sponsor: Whiplash Audio
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I am the new guy
smile_phones.gif
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have set up an email address for any questions you might have about any of our products. The email address is custserv@whiplashaudio.com. This will be an additional resource to the customer service phone number, as that number is only available 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday.

Aug 11, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #2 of 18
i still havent received my Studio for nearly 1 year (11 month 20 days exactly), can you help me?? i already pm`ed and emailed Craig a few times until i tired and he didnt response me.
i think i will lost my $350 :frowning2:

Aug 23, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #6 of 18
Hey Craig, could you refund my money for the studio when you see this? It's a little hard to get a hold of you and I'd rather just back out for now... thanks.

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #8 of 18
Unfortunately I do not have access to the orders so I cannot get a tracking number for you. Craig is out of town until Monday, but I will make sure he sends you the tracking number when he gets back. You should have received one in your email when it shipped out.

Mike.

Sep 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #11 of 18
Ok, we finally have mostly everything ironed out. Most recently, i was not getting notification that I was getting any PM's once my account got switched to being affiliated with Whiplash. Now that I also have a new laptop, and the customer service phone is all up and running everything should be going much more smooth from now on. I am going through all of my PM's now and I should be caught up with everyone by today. Also remember, all customer service requests should be going through either custserv@whiplashaudio.com or through the customer service phone. We are trying to get one standardized area put in place for all customer service related issues. Also, when emailing us, please include your name and address so we can locate your order quickly 
dt880smile.png

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #12 of 18

Quote:
Ok, we finally have mostly everything ironed out. Most recently, i was not getting notification that I was getting any PM's once my account got switched to being affiliated with Whiplash. Now that I also have a new laptop, and the customer service phone is all up and running everything should be going much more smooth from now on. I am going through all of my PM's now and I should be caught up with everyone by today. Also remember, all customer service requests should be going through either custserv@whiplashaudio.com or through the customer service phone. We are trying to get one standardized area put in place for all customer service related issues. Also, when emailing us, please include your name and address so we can locate your order quickly 
dt880smile.png

x2  
beerchug.gif

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #13 of 18
Well, we have mostly everything caught up and the updated website is getting close to being ready. We are in the works of redesigning the website to allow custom orders to go much more  smooth. We are also adding many of the products we currently make to the website that have been announced here, or not at all. I am going to post on this thread with new news, and things we are woking on so keep your eyes open for new posts 
smile_phones.gif
 Since things are getting close to being caught up, I have had much more time to devote to answering emails and posts. I have been sending some PM's trying to help out with unanswered questions, make sure issues have been resolved, and trying to tidy everything up in general. If you have any questions, please send an email to us and I have been getting better recently about answering them as fast as possible. We have some exciting things in the works with special deals and new products, so keep an eye out here and on our website!

Thanks,
Mike.

Sep 30, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #15 of 18
Hello Craig,
its been 4 weeks now and have not gotten a response from whiplash audio on my 5G IPOD VIDEO to be whipmodded , i have PM you numerous times, I have emailed also
to be in contact,Craig Please contact me as to the status of my order is every thing okay ?............. 
also on the order is a 60'' elite Twag OM and the whiplod lod.
Thanks Craig
ALL EARS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back