Announcement: Location of CanJam 2009...
Sep 7, 2008 at 10:29 PM Post #61 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadneddz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need to get "those" days off work.

Does anyone know when i should take off?

Man i really want to go.

the actual date is still TBD but will likely be end of May to early June

Sep 8, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #62 of 79
It would be great if the meeting were held in July/August, as I could combine it with a summer holiday.
Can always wish...
tongue.gif

Sep 14, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #63 of 79
For those of you not local to LA (or Bay area, where the original stores are) .....

AMOEBA Music in Hollywood MUST be on everyones list for a day trip .... So mandatory is this trip ... that maybe a shuttle bus could be arranged for out of towner's who have no transportation.

On that note .... I will offer to drive a passenger van to Hollywood from the hotel if the organizers want to rent one and make it a part of the event.

I'll talk to you at the Oct 18th event about it.

Sep 14, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #69 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unless you want to do it the day before or the day after, it's just too far and would take too much time.

Unless Amoeba came to us.
wink.gif

OK ... well, we can keep it as an option ... I can always pick up a few peeps and run them up to Hollywood if they want .... Ameoba is open til 11pm.

Once it gets closer I will post an offer in the CanJam area

Oct 18, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #72 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by myinitialsaredac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is it multiple days, or just one?
I may have to make a road trip since im about 6 hours out.

Dave

Hello Dave DAC-

The meet itself will be all day Saturday and Sunday, but there will be festivities on Saturday night (official event--dinner, panel? speaker? band?), Friday night because many people set up early and want to start partying of course, and probably thursday night as well for regulars and newcomers who ask politely.
icon10.gif
It is well worth a drive from AZ and you will find many distractions practically around the clock.

Cheers, Al

Apr 23, 2009 at 12:07 PM Post #75 of 79
Okay I just saw this new thread; so I am flying in from NYC to be there with all you great people. This will be my third Canjam as I was at 2007, 2008 and now 2009. I am totally looking forward to something a little bit different than the previous ones and I know it will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing and hearing. Scottsmrnyc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back