Announcement: Location of CanJam 2009...
Jun 11, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #16 of 79
Excellent, going to try to make the trip down from the Bay Area this time... if the event falls outside of school
biggrin.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #18 of 79
Why is CanJam always held hundreds or even thousands of miles away from my location?

frown.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #20 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why is CanJam always held hundreds or even thousands of miles away from my location?

frown.gif

Probably because you haven't figured out how to host it yet
wink.gif

Although, I think they did recently start offering a new service in your area, you might want to check it out, AIR TRAVEL
wink.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #22 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably because you haven't figured out how to host it yet
wink.gif

Although, I think they did recently start offering a new service in your area, you might want to check it out, AIR TRAVEL
wink.gif

Ha! I can't afford something like that...

Jun 11, 2008 at 6:22 AM Post #23 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif

Do you live in Georgia (country ) or Georgia (US State)?

If the later one, then remember that there are those of us who are located much longer away.
wink.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 7:18 AM Post #25 of 79
Yeah! Finally, let's do it. Los Angeles! I'll finally being going to a head-fi meet after 8 years of waiting. I hope we can pull it off within a decent amount of time -- the next six months or so. Let's do it at a music oriented location. Rent out the downstairs of the Viper room, an empty suite in the Capitol Records building, a couple rows at the Hollywood bowl, backroom at the Whiskey A-Go-Go, er, Phil Spector's mansion, anyone?

Jun 11, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #27 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or Edmonton, Canada? around January would be nice...it should be an outdoor event!!
wink.gif

Are you mad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back