Anime?
May 6, 2021 at 6:54 AM Post #46 of 55
I'll go for the latest anime which is Attack on Titan. Anyone familiar with it? Its a good anime revolving on discovering why Titans exist. The first part ended this March and new season would be probably released by next year.
My friend, sadly Attak on Titan is not a new anime. It's been there since 2013. The season you just saw is first part of the final season. Technically you have just skipped everything and are watching the final part of the show. The show has three seasons prior to this, and a bunch of OVAs. Now since you have time on your hands, I suggest you watch older seasons. Good time to catch-up.

May 13, 2021 at 6:52 AM Post #47 of 55
, sadly Attak on Titan is not a new anime. It's been there since 2013. The season you just saw is first part of the final season. Technically you have just skipped everything and are watching the final part of the show. The show has three seasons prior to this, and a bunch of OVAs. Now since you have time on your hands, I suggest you watch older seasons. Good time to catch-up.
What? For real dude? I thought this is a new anime as I watched every new episodes released by Netflix. Where can I access the older seasons?

May 13, 2021 at 10:31 AM Post #48 of 55
What? For real dude? I thought this is a new anime as I watched every new episodes released by Netflix. Where can I access the older seasons?
Unfortunately, yes. Probably on nyaa or any other site. If you're based in US then, it might be available on some streaming site. Don't have any idea about legal streaming sources

May 23, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #50 of 55
Anyone here who tried watching Korean anime? I'm just curious and want to try. Do you know any site?
From what I understand, Korean stuff that's popular are webtoons (correct me if I'm wrong). I would search for Korean webtoons. There were TV and movie adaptation of popular webtoons or web novels.

Korean content are not very good with animation stuff, they do much better at adapting live movies/shows from comics.

My Sassy Girl, Inside Men, Snow Piercer, Old Boy, Taxi Driver. They know the interesting stories for live adaptation, in which I think Hollywood currently fails at.
https://www.kpopmap.com/25-dramas-of-2021-based-on-webtoon-confirmed/

Taxi Driver is based on webtoon that's Knight Rider meets Batman. Revenge themed show.

Last edited:
May 23, 2021 at 12:27 PM Post #51 of 55
Anyone here who tried watching Korean anime? I'm just curious and want to try. Do you know any site?
Crunchyroll has Tower of God and God of High School in Korean and Japanese based on popular manhwas of the same name. You can check them out.

Aug 30, 2021 at 7:13 AM Post #53 of 55
I really needed threads like this. I always felt like all the people on this site are 50+ Boomers.
This thread is dead. You can join the official thread. Just search the site and you will land up there

Aug 30, 2021 at 8:55 AM Post #55 of 55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back