Anew U1 Impressions Thread
Nov 2, 2018 at 8:56 AM Post #46 of 89
Your link, that’s for kinera. I couldnt see anew u1

I liked a review of anew u1 earlier today, was it your review that I liked ?

Cool reviews dude. Tell me, what did you think of the kinera seed ? I thought they were extremely bad and had 0 bass, the first pair I bought I thought they were broken, so I bought another pair and it was just as bad as the first pair. They look very nice, but the cable stain and complete lack of bass of any kind totally killed them for me. You wanna buy them, used 1 time,

sorry, this link: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/anew-u1.23347/reviews

Yes, Kinera has virtually no bass in comparison to Seed. But the comparison to Seed is not adequate cause the cost is totally different... Anew U1 are much more engaging at every aspect....

Nov 2, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #47 of 89
Nov 2, 2018 at 8:53 PM Post #48 of 89
Wow, the first hour in I already want to buy a second pair. These punch way above their price point, worth every penny.

I love getting something that sounds so good you want to listen to your whole collection.

BTW I'm running these balanced through the FiiO Q1 MK II, all hi-res files :) well enough said, time to bounce and listen to my collection.

Nov 18, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #49 of 89
Well, good reviews help people judge what iem’s are worth buying, and which ones are not. If people see one iem being liked/reviewed by many people, they are likely to buy it compared to a competitor whose iem is not being spoken about.

I think those 1000 words can be very important when it comes to making ones mind up.

Yes, try before buying, but the sad fact is, how many chinese retailers will ship an iem over to europe for us to try them before buying them ? 0

In Europe, trying headphones on before buying is ok, but never iem’s, it would be seen as unhygenic. I dont know anywhere that lets you try iem’s on before buying, unless they are custom iem’s.

So those 1000 words can make people buy them.

At the end of the day, as long as everyone is happy that is the main thing.

Hi,
How long did it take for the shipping and did you have to pay custom duty for the anew u1?

Thanks.

Nov 19, 2018 at 5:24 AM Post #51 of 89
Hi,
How long did it take for the shipping and did you have to pay custom duty for the anew u1?

Thanks.

It can take a few days to just over a week, no UK customs fees. They are 100% legit,

Nov 19, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #52 of 89
My take on the Anew U1 Review :)

IMG_20181119_221346_943.jpg

Nov 30, 2018 at 5:12 AM Post #60 of 89
Ordered black limited edition pair yesterday from penon with express shipping, can't wait to receive and pair it with LG V30+ through Tidal Hifi. Also grabbed spintfit 100 ear plugs, not sure if was necessary tho. Thanks for all you guys in the thread and especially reviewers to let me make better decision and instantly cancel ongoing Amazon's iBasso IT01 order. Hope Anew U1 will be as good as HD668B are in cheap headphone department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back