Anew U1 Impressions Thread
Oct 26, 2018 at 6:41 AM Post #31 of 89
Oct 28, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #34 of 89
Excellent review, great work. Thanks

thank you lucasbrea for your feedback!!!

Really - very impressed with Anew U1. Switching fast between good hybrid IEMs and Anew U1 shows that only small portion of details are lost but the balance is much better. I would stick to Anew U1 for now. Not much of alternatives now at this price point.

Oct 28, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #35 of 89
thank you lucasbrea for your feedback!!!

Really - very impressed with Anew U1. Switching fast between good hybrid IEMs and Anew U1 shows that only small portion of details are lost but the balance is much better. I would stick to Anew U1 for now. Not much of alternatives now at this price point.
You wellcome, have you heard the tfz king pro? I want to know how it compares against the anew U1

Oct 30, 2018 at 6:08 AM Post #38 of 89
As far as I understand ANEW brand appeared in 2017 and now offers 3 models of earphones: U1 (TSH-AF518 in Japan), 1 nano-tube driver; C1 Classic (Lucky 7 Original), 2BA+DD; M1 (Maru 7) 4BA+DD.
Manufacturer is Dongguan Shengyan Electroacoustic Technology from Mainland China (has its own site and contacts).
According to this review ANEW earphones designed in cooperation with Japanese team (LZ branch?) and distributed mostly in Japan and Taiwan.

Oct 30, 2018 at 6:18 AM Post #40 of 89
As far as I understand ANEW brand appeared in 2017 and now offers 3 models of earphones: U1 (TSH-AF518 in Japan), 1 nano-tube driver; C1 Classic (Lucky 7 Original), 2BA+DD; M1 (Maru 7) 4BA+DD.
Manufacturer is Dongguan Shengyan Electroacoustic Technology from Mainland China (has its own site and contacts).
According to this review ANEW earphones designed in cooperation with Japanese team (LZ branch?) and distributed mostly in Japan and Taiwan.

Thank you, Emelya. I have quoted you in my review. Great input, man!!!

Nov 2, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #41 of 89
What did I tell you all ? these things are great for their price.

Still surprised that this thread is still only 3 pages, but ahwell, atleast the word is out and people reading this will be able to get a good idea that these are a good set of iem’s.

Nov 2, 2018 at 6:28 AM Post #42 of 89
What did I tell you all ? these things are great for their price.

Still surprised that this thread is still only 3 pages, but ahwell, atleast the word is out and people reading this will be able to get a good idea that these are a good set of iem’s.

Good IEMs, what else to say? Even 1000 words would not convince anyone better than trying by yourself...

Nov 2, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #43 of 89
Good IEMs, what else to say? Even 1000 words would not convince anyone better than trying by yourself...

Well, good reviews help people judge what iem’s are worth buying, and which ones are not. If people see one iem being liked/reviewed by many people, they are likely to buy it compared to a competitor whose iem is not being spoken about.

I think those 1000 words can be very important when it comes to making ones mind up.

Yes, try before buying, but the sad fact is, how many chinese retailers will ship an iem over to europe for us to try them before buying them ? 0

In Europe, trying headphones on before buying is ok, but never iem’s, it would be seen as unhygenic. I dont know anywhere that lets you try iem’s on before buying, unless they are custom iem’s.

So those 1000 words can make people buy them.

At the end of the day, as long as everyone is happy that is the main thing.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018 at 7:02 AM Post #44 of 89
Well, good reviews help people judge what iem’s are worth buying, and which ones are not. If people see one iem being liked/reviewed by many people, they are likely to buy it compared to a competitor whose iem is not being spoken about.

I think those 1000 words can be very important when it comes to making ones mind up.

Yes, try before buying, but the sad fact is, how many chinese retailers will ship an iem over to europe for us to try them before buying them ? 0

In Europe, trying headphones on before buying is ok, but never iem’s, it would be seen as unhygenic. I dont know anywhere that lets you try iem’s on before buying, unless they are custom iem’s.

So those 1000 words can make people buy them.

At the end of the day, as long as everyone is happy that is the main thing.

I've done my review... https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/anew-u1.23347/reviews
Many still wouldn't believe

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018 at 7:37 AM Post #45 of 89
I've done my review... https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/kinera-idun.23190/reviews
Many still wouldn't believe

Your link, that’s for kinera. I couldnt see anew u1

I liked a review of anew u1 earlier today, was it your review that I liked ?

Cool reviews dude. Tell me, what did you think of the kinera seed ? I thought they were extremely bad and had 0 bass, the first pair I bought I thought they were broken, so I bought another pair and it was just as bad as the first pair. They look very nice, but the cable stain and complete lack of bass of any kind totally killed them for me. You wanna buy them, used 1 time,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back