Android-fi!
Feb 2, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #796 of 904
The G Flex would be tempting if it wasn't so expensive and the resolution wasn't so low, and the stock LG skin wasn't so heavy. Now that I think about it its quite flawed, but maybe the G Flex 2 or whatever will be better.

Yea the resolution alone would make it more appealing, if higher.

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #797 of 904

Does anyone else here run Cyanogenmod on their Nexus 4? So far twice this week I've had the phone lock up on me in the middle of the night and my alarm not go off. Not only that, but for some reason I'll be walking to class and the torch app turns on?
I just wanted to go with CM for stability and upgradability, but it looks like it's not so stable after all... :/

I wouldnt touch anything cm based to be honest. Most of the roms are never close to being stable as stock based roms. I recommend using purity, psx or rastakat instead. These roms are the best for stability/performance

Do those have very much customization though? I love the customization that you can do in CM and especially AOKP.

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #799 of 904
Just a reminder: if anyone is interested, CM11 just went stable. Grab it before its too late.
biggrin.gif

No it didnt.

Feb 14, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #802 of 904
I stick to nightlies updating every 2 weeks or so since I don't like dealing with installing the kernal and setting up xposed everyday with the apps optimizing thing that takes a good while, then update on each snapshot, and then get the stables, seems to work really nice. :wink:

Feb 14, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #803 of 904
I recently flashed a nightly of AOKP KitKat, from AOKP 4.3. I didn't wipe, so I don't know if it was that or the fact that the ROM is broken, but for me the network icons were always orange, and Chrome kept crashing. Anyway, I'm going to flash it when they reach a milestone, as the nightly didn't have nearly as much custyomization as I get currently.

Feb 15, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #805 of 904
I stick to nightlies updating every 2 weeks or so since I don't like dealing with installing the kernal and setting up xposed everyday with the apps optimizing thing that takes a good while, then update on each snapshot, and then get the stables, seems to work really nice.
wink.gif

When I had Xposed on my phone, after a CM update, all I had to do was reboot the phone and my Xposed settings came back automatically.

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #806 of 904
Yeah I flashed through a few ROMs and Xposed stuck through all of them.

Feb 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #808 of 904
Every iPhone compatible microphone I've tried (including the earpods) has worked fine on Android.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back