Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread.
May 5, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #3,601 of 3,813

Congratulation!!!!!  It is a low impedance model? 

He did his best to reduce the impedance without changing the battery life. Sorry for the lack of images I promise this weekend I will post some, for now I am busy enjoying it.

I can say this an amplifier earphone first and in particular it is an amplifier for dynamic drivers. Pairing it with my CKR10 and kaede II resulted in what I consider a perfect synergy. 

May 5, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #3,602 of 3,813
  He did his best to reduce the impedance without changing the battery life. Sorry for the lack of images I promise this weekend I will post some, for now I am busy enjoying it.

I can say this an amplifier earphone first and in particular it is an amplifier for dynamic drivers. Pairing it with my CKR10 and kaede II resulted in what I consider a perfect synergy. 

Nice! How would you characterise the sound signature? 

May 5, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #3,603 of 3,813

Nice! How would you characterise the sound signature? 

Quiet balance, the low end is not as full as I wanted it to be (less than 627x) but very spacious. The highs are extended but lacks any nasty peaks.

It is a mixture of Wagnus and 627x.

With the simple melodies and tracks it has passed so far, I will later on play some more complex sounds however I have a slight guess that maybe it is not the best for complex sounds. 

For what I was hoping it for it is doing its job. 

May 5, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #3,604 of 3,813
Quiet balance, the low end is not as full as I wanted it to be (less than 627x) but very spacious. The highs are extended but lacks any nasty peaks.

It is a mixture of Wagnus and 627x.

With the simple melodies and tracks it has passed so far, I will later on play some more complex sounds however I have a slight guess that maybe it is not the best for complex sounds. 

For what I was hoping it for it is doing its job. 

Please do let me know how they sound with the DITAs, I'm personally very anxious to hear how the combo sounds, as I'll be using that primarily.

May 5, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #3,605 of 3,813
Please do let me know how they sound with the DITAs, I'm personally very anxious to hear how the combo sounds, as I'll be using that primarily.

Might not be as good of a match compared to kaede II. I will listen again this weekend.

I am curious to hear how the current version sound. Might be better for dynamic driver.

May 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #3,606 of 3,813
Might not be as good of a match compared to kaede II. I will listen again this weekend.

I am curious to hear how the current version sound. Might be better for dynamic driver.

Just got word from Shikada-san that my unit is ready to be shipped, impressions will follow soon!

I do feel like the current version may work better with some dynamic driver IEMS, but I'm quite excited to try it out with some CIEMs (K10, A12, Layla) as well as with my Ortofon EQ-8.

May 6, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #3,607 of 3,813
Just got word from Shikada-san that my unit is ready to be shipped, impressions will follow soon!

I do feel like the current version may work better with some dynamic driver IEMS, but I'm quite excited to try it out with some CIEMs (K10, A12, Layla) as well as with my Ortofon EQ-8.
please keep us posted, I promise alot of pictures this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back