Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread.
Apr 25, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #3,586 of 3,813
Now the waiting begins. I have received a confirmation email saying the production timeframe would be in July.

And then, once you get one, you will want to do some tube rolling or even...modify it yourself a bit 
biggrin.gif

What source will you use with it ? 

Apr 30, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #3,594 of 3,813
Finished reading this thread. Really interested in getting the TU-05 or TUR-06 but can't decide.

Quick question for all you electronically inclined individuals. Can I use my desktop DAC as a source using Stereo RCA Y splitter to the 3.5 mm input or should I specifically add RCA inputs on the A2P amp?

I would not like to add RCA inputs as I think it ruins the aesthetics. Just want it to be versatile.

May 1, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #3,595 of 3,813
Finished reading this thread. Really interested in getting the TU-05 or TUR-06 but can't decide.

Quick question for all you electronically inclined individuals. Can I use my desktop DAC as a source using Stereo RCA Y splitter to the 3.5 mm input or should I specifically add RCA inputs on the A2P amp?

I would not like to add RCA inputs as I think it ruins the aesthetics. Just want it to be versatile.

I don't see why it won't work. When I talk to Shikada-san about my TUR-06, aesthetics is one of the major decision factors when I want to add connectors.

May 1, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #3,596 of 3,813

I don't see why it won't work. When I talk to Shikada-san about my TUR-06, aesthetics is one of the major decision factors when I want to add connectors.

Stereo RCA Y splitter to the 3.5 mm input works. I confirm.

May 4, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #3,597 of 3,813
I just got the A2P amp today, first listen to anyone will indicate this amp is a very special amp. To me the sound is a mixture of wagnus and 627x. It has the the expensive sound of wagnus and the smoothness of 627x. 

May 4, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #3,598 of 3,813
This sounds very promising and congratulations on your new acquisition. When you have time please upload a few photo's of your amp. 

Quote:
  I just got the A2P amp today, first listen to anyone will indicate this amp is a very special amp. To me the sound is a mixture of wagnus and 627x. It has the the expensive sound of wagnus and the smoothness of 627x. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back