An Introduction - Head-Fi TV, Episode 001
Mar 29, 2011 at 6:31 AM Post #91 of 105

Quote:
Bumped, yes. iTunes would be an awesome delivery system for this. 

... seriously IMHO, iTunes/apple is worse than (*insert your most hated despot*)

Mar 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #92 of 105
We look forward to know all the Head-fi crew on the videos. 
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #93 of 105
Quote:
... seriously IMHO, iTunes/apple is worse than (*insert your most hated despot*)

Yes, well, even if iTunes is worse than, uh, Mao ZeDong, it's a great way to distribute podcasts and circulate Head-Fi TV. I hate Apple, but in all fairness iTunes does have a decent podcast service.

Mar 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #94 of 105

Quote:

The problem with iTunes/Apple is that they lock down their system.  I use Final Cut and Logic every day and those products are stellar.  So to say that they are worse really is a matter intended user direction.  If Apple got a wild hair and decided that iTunes was now going in the direction of audiophiliac support, it would be one of the top tier options on the market.  Regardless of how you feel about those two brands, they did set the standard on podcast delivery. 

Mar 31, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #96 of 105
I'd like to second (is it only second) the request for an iTunes podcast subscription. Or, at the very least, that the videos be provided via an XML feed so we can drop that into whatever podcast reader tickles our fancy.

Mar 31, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #97 of 105
Freaking. Awesome.

Apr 5, 2011 at 6:37 AM Post #103 of 105
Come on, Jude, you've got those silver SRH940 beauties on your desk and you haven't said much about them since NAMM. We demand a review! :)

Apr 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #104 of 105

Quote:
Come on, Jude, you've got those silver SRH940 beauties on your desk and you haven't said much about them since NAMM. We demand a review! :)

i agree. i would like to see a side by side comparison with the shure srh840s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back