An Interview With John Grado
Sep 19, 2005 at 3:38 PM Post #346 of 485
It went well. I then went to a Sigur Ros concert and that delayed my posting anything. I have to finish up a review before I post my comments, but we spoke about the HF-1's, the Street Styles and the boxes, headbands etc. I'll have the info posted by mid-week.

Sep 19, 2005 at 3:40 PM Post #347 of 485
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
It went well. I then went to a Sigur Ros concert and that delayed my posting anything. I have to finish up a review before I post my comments, but we spoke about the HF-1's, the Street Styles and the boxes, headbands etc. I'll have the info posted by mid-week.

You talked about the boxes? Man I feel bad for John, especially since he addressed that stuff before, but I guess since the topic is thrashing about again, it couldn't have hurt to talk about it again. Thanks for the followup!

Sep 19, 2005 at 4:06 PM Post #348 of 485
Looking forward to hearing more about the street styles
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2005 at 4:16 PM Post #349 of 485
Zanth, i cant wait to hear what John said about boxed!

Sep 19, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #351 of 485
Quote:

You may not like it
biggrin.gif

"Box, Schmox! I'll show those meddlesome head-fiers!"
Pics below of the new Grado box -
brownpizza.jpg

Brownies in the pizza box? You think that's scary, wait till you see some RS-1s in there!
tongue.gif
All joking aside, I personally have no probs with the packaging.

Sep 19, 2005 at 7:31 PM Post #352 of 485
Hope John realized how grateful many of us are for his creation of the HF-1's... Look forward to your write-up.

OT, but how was the Sigur Rós concert?

Sep 19, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #353 of 485
Quote:

You may not like it
biggrin.gif

well i know John is not going to change it, but i just want to know what he said.

Sep 26, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #356 of 485
Hey guys. I was really busy last week and then had to go away for a few days. I returned last night and should be able to work on it in the next couple of days.

Oct 3, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #359 of 485
I'm REALLY sorry I have not had the time to square away to post part two. Even though it will be significantly shorter, I just have not had the time to sit and write. So much on my plate at the moment. Things are opening up though in my schedule, so I'm told...and I will have it as soon as I possibly can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back