An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up!
Jan 5, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #5,418 of 9,499
That's exactly how this felt reading this! haha

Jan 7, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #5,419 of 9,499
We got nearly 8" of snow Sunday night > Monday morning, holy cripes! :eek: It is glorious, though. We all went out with the 4X4s and sleds and had a monster of a time, which included pulling a pair of massive inner tubes full of people behind the Rooney (not me, I'm not that much of a masochist). Even though I'm probably going to be feeling it for a couple weeks, it's completely worth it, however.

This was the first day back at work for the garage. I made them take a 2 week vacation for the holidays, and most of them even obeyed. :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #5,421 of 9,499
We got nearly 8" of snow Sunday night > Monday morning, holy cripes!
eek.gif
It is glorious, though. We all went out with the 4X4s and sleds and had a monster of a time, which included pulling a pair of massive inner tubes full of people behind the Rooney (not me, I'm not that much of a masochist). Even though I'm probably going to be feeling it for a couple weeks, it's completely worth it, however.

Snow...... Must be fun......... 

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #5,422 of 9,499
I'm not used to living in Alabama yet. The temperature here today got below freezing, and the local news ran four of their five segments tonight on the weather. Apparently one of the county school systems locally shut down for the day, too. No snow, not much wind, just a below-freezing temperature.

And here I am as the Wisconsinite, taking out the trash in my shorts still...

Jan 8, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #5,423 of 9,499
How about a photo shoot of a few supercars in the ice?

That does sound like fun, doesn't it? I'm not picking up the tab for the repairs, though. The unfinished CF panels for the Enzo, all by themselves, were €110k. That's not a typo and I'm not embellishing. I used many words that I'm not proud of when we received the bill. On the plus side, we were able to get them when most people have failed, so there's that, I guess.

Jan 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #5,424 of 9,499
I'm not used to living in Alabama yet. The temperature here today got below freezing, and the local news ran four of their five segments tonight on the weather. Apparently one of the county school systems locally shut down for the day, too. No snow, not much wind, just a below-freezing temperature.

And here I am as the Wisconsinite, taking out the trash in my shorts still...

It's a once in a decade thing, fortunately. You won't see this again for a looong time.

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #5,426 of 9,499
Snow is fun -- to visit...
tongue.gif

I don't do cold. My Mediterranean blood freezes solid below about 55 degrees.

50°F up to 75°F is my ideal temperature range....preferably with mild humidity.  

Jan 8, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #5,430 of 9,499
  My favourite temp range too, here it was 112 deg on Saturday 78 deg today - weather variable.

Thanks to Magick for the T50 mod, it inspired me to get a pair and mod - happy I did.

You living out in the Western Desert or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back