Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso
Dec 21, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #257 of 704
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 22, 2019 at 7:43 AM Post #258 of 704
Got my tracking! It is scheduled in 24th too! I am always impressed with Ibasso shipping all the way from China! I still am speechless that it happened , and still in disbelief that it is at this price, we have Express shipment! Ibasso warranty! And seriously.....I can not make the Amp8 into EX myself at this price! Also! It wasn’t that long from pre-order to being produced and shipped out! Especially during the holiday. Thank you @Paul - iBasso !

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #261 of 704
It shipped!
20191222_210319.jpg

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:13 AM Post #262 of 704
Got my tracking number also today.

Question to all others: Can you see the estimated arrival time in your tracking? I can't.
But i also asked for a Standard shipping instead of Express, because i'm two weeks away now.
Maybe thats the reason...but i'm not sure if it is really standard shipping, well let's see.

Nevertheless, time to think about to buy another balanced cable.... :wink:

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #263 of 704
Got my tracking number also today.

Question to all others: Can you see the estimated arrival time in your tracking? I can't.
But i also asked for a Standard shipping instead of Express, because i'm two weeks away now.
Maybe thats the reason...but i'm not sure if it really standard shipping, well let's see.

Nevertheless, time to think about to buy another balanced cable.... :wink:
Yep Express for me and it's scheduled for 27th!

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #264 of 704
Got my tracking! It is scheduled in 24th too! I am always impressed with Ibasso shipping all the way from China! I still am speechless that it happened , and still in disbelief that it is at this price, we have Express shipment! Ibasso warranty! And seriously.....I can not make the Amp8 into EX myself at this price! Also! It wasn’t that long from pre-order to being produced and shipped out! Especially during the holiday. Thank you @Paul - iBasso !
I get what you're saying coz I paid more than twice to get the modified amp8 from Fidelizer. And if this one sounda better than that one, I'll be amazed and grateful!!

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:34 AM Post #265 of 704
Expected the 27th for me too (France)
Thank you IBasso and Whitigir ! :)

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #266 of 704
Mine is scheduled to be delivered to the office on the 24th, the office is closed until the 26th. Unfortunately I am out of town until the 5th of January.

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #268 of 704
Thanks @Whitigir and @Paul - iBasso for all you've done.
I've received the tracking number via Mail and have noticed that via the DHL app I get no estimated delivery and the last entry is that is had left Shenzen. If I use the tracking on the DHL.com website I get an estimated delivery date of the 23rd and I see that several processing steps have happened in Hong Kong. I don’t think that’s likely but maybe the 24th if customs have already been declared in Hong Kong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back