DX220EX
Amp8EX
Hd800s
MangoOS
Digital #2 filter options
High Gain

When I listen to EDM and Modern POP, it is as above but with #1 Filter

When I listen to Classic rock and soft rock. It is either #1 or #4

Since people are having their unit in hands. Let’s see that impressions Baby!

got notified, mine a day after Xmas, well it calm half of Anxiety...

Never explore filter in depth... always set on #4... need to try that when the good arrived...

Dec 23, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #304 of 704
Anybody’s stuck in customs? Germany.

ADBCC327-19C5-49AB-A5B1-1ECB99E128FB.jpeg

Dec 23, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #309 of 704
My delivery is estimated for Friday 27 December, that's pretty cool...thanks again Paul and Whitigir for all your hard work in making this happen.

For those concerned about the cost of import tax/duty in UK, I had to pay DHL only a nominal amount (just £3.40) to release the shipment from customs. If you set up SMS or e-mail notifications using the DHL website they will send delivery updates including a link to allow the tax/duty to be paid on line. This should hopefully avoid unnecessary delays. Hope that’s helpful.

Happy listening and seasonal best wishes to all :) :santa:

Dec 24, 2019 at 12:29 AM Post #311 of 704
My delivery is estimated for Friday 27 December, that's pretty cool...thanks again Paul and Whitigir for all your hard work in making this happen.

For those concerned about the cost of import tax/duty in UK, I had to pay DHL only a nominal amount (just £3.40) to release the shipment from customs. If you set up SMS or e-mail notifications using the DHL website they will send delivery updates including a link to allow the tax/duty to be paid on line. This should hopefully avoid unnecessary delays. Hope that’s helpful.

Happy listening and seasonal best wishes to all :) :santa:

Same here for UK duty. Looking forward to a weekend of rediscovering all my earphones....:)

Dec 24, 2019 at 5:43 AM Post #313 of 704
So excited for you guys who have received it, can't wait for first impressions.

Mine is stuck in Germany due to Christmas, and Denmark is completely closed for two days :frowning2: So 27th it will be!

Dec 24, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #315 of 704
I just got a call from DHL. Looks like iBasso declared a value of 22 USD. Unfortunately I now have to give them the real value from PayPal.

I suppose that will make importing iBasso products via DHL a bit more challenging in the future. I heard a while ago that customs might be maintaining a list of companies that declare lower values than the actual value of their products so customs if they notice a pattern. Then they check mich more whenever a parcel from that company arrives at zweite office.

Let's hope future customers are luckier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back