1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. Whitigir
    you are not the only one to come late, I have had more than a few requests. Ibasso agreed to allow a few more. So what I am going to do is to open the preorder for 24 hours, starting from now. This will be the final chance

There will not be any more opportunities after this final chance as this event only happened due to the rarity of making exclusives from both the forum admins and Ibasso Co.

This extension will be valid until 2:00 PM of November 10th, 2019 and by Eastern Standard Time. There will be no more extensions or exceptions after this.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Reima likes this.
  2. Whitigir
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  3. Fabi
    Payment sent !
    Thank you :)

Whitigir likes this.
  4. kalo86
    Close to #100! It would be fantastic if the AMP8-EX will be sold with a custom signature in the back side of the module, with the "AMP8-EX Fan Edition" in order to distinguish this among the standard AMP8 modules.

fokta and Whitigir like this.
  5. Whitigir
    You better tag @Paul - iBasso in for this idea LoL!

Also, now you mentioned it, the Dx200Ti is limited at 66 units...and this Fan Edition is going on toward 100 or so! That is really fantastic !!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    fokta likes this.
  6. purk Contributor
    Payment sent as well!

7. AndrewH13
    Come on someone, your chance to be 100!
    Sincere thanks to Whitigir, iBasso and the Head-Fi community for making this happen.

Whitigir likes this.
  8. Whitigir
    The special Fan-Edition Amp8EX is officially closed.

we have reached 100 units, and congratulation to everyone.

HK_sends, WNBC, gordec and 13 others like this.
  9. gcavelier
    Thanks to Whithigir to allow me for being the 100th!

Guillaume

Whitigir likes this.
  10. fokta
    +1
    @Paul - iBasso

11. Fernando Goñi
    So, how is the status of the orders? I mean, when are the 1st batch expected to start being delivered?

12. Whitigir
    We wait for Ibasso regarding that. Remember, this is a group buy for a very special order placed. So...patient is a virtue :)

13. Fernando Goñi
    Yes I know, it's special, close to Christmas, so indeed is very remarkable they take the commitment to do it. Just asking as the forum went silent for the past few days, if there are any news on that

14. Whitigir
    you want something to keep you ticking ? Sure !

Ibasso don’t disregard any requests from the customers, and given that we are so much in love that we demand the Fan Edition EX. So there is a huge possibility that our Amp8EX will look like this

This is a very nice surprise since the original plan was to keep the cost down low as much as possible but aiming at sound quality only
    58C5DAF3-17DC-4C36-9944-0B3C623E9658.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    HK_sends, Keizoxx, Objedych and 12 others like this.
  15. loplop
    That is awesome!!

lantian and behemothkat like this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13
Next

Last