AMP3 pro2 give away
Nov 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #16 of 133
i sended you pm
smily_headphones1.gif
)thanx i need one cause i dont have any player...now ...fnuk
frown.gif
only um3x ..if hiss with them then send it to anyone else...thanx a lot my friend

Nov 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #17 of 133
OK, I will give it a try!.... perhaps the player wants to come to Costa Rica :) around here it is near impossible to get this kind of players.

Thanks a lot for this thread, good to know there are cool and nice people still around in this world. cheers

Nov 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #22 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bína /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I´m reallyinterested in this player. Plus I´m from Czech Republic, which isnť far away from Denmark.

Parts of the United Kingdom are nearer to Denmark than the Czech Republic.

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #23 of 133
It's great that you're not asking for payment, but may I invite you to my place for Dom Perignon, truffles over Filet Mignon with caviar, lol!

Just kidding of course, I have the Pro 1 and am perfectly happy with that. Congrats to the winner, even with it's quirks you're getting an excellent device!

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #24 of 133
This forum has re-affirmed my belief in the generosity and good nature of my fellow brothers and sisters - its very nice to see a number of items being offered to forum readers 'without strings, hurdles and hoops to jump through'!
Bravo!

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #26 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by wantmyf1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's great that you're not asking for payment, but may I invite you to my place for Dom Perignon, truffles over Filet Mignon with caviar, lol!

Just kidding of course, I have the Pro 1 and am perfectly happy with that. Congrats to the winner, even with it's quirks you're getting an excellent device!

Wasn't that once mine.
smile.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #27 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i sended you pm
smily_headphones1.gif
)thanx i need one cause i dont have any player...now ...fnuk
frown.gif
only um3x ..if hiss with them then send it to anyone else...thanx a lot my friend

To my ears hiss/noise with UM3X is so bad that it completely destroys the enjoyment of what can be a very good sound when paired with the right phone (I would say very close to what an iRiver+D10 does). Unfurtunately none of my phones suppress the hiss/noise enough for me to enjoy he unit although the stock buds (very good by the way, I just hate buds) and ER4-S are the closest to acceptable.

I really love the build/heft/solidity of the unit (think you could probably run a car over it without damaging it) and the software issues can be corrected with updates if HiSoundAudio decides to make such available to address them but the hiss/noise at least to my thinking is hardware so can't be fixed in an existing unit.

I'll draw plain lottery between all posters in this thread and only notify the winner directly via pm.

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #28 of 133
I would like too be considered for this aswell. I am in the need for another dap and portable amp since my pico is away for repair. I would love to write a review of this sap because so many people seem to love it.

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #30 of 133
Count me in please, and thanks for the consideration. Good luck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back