AMP3 pro2 give away
Nov 23, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #121 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just get your paperclip ready (for resetting) and be sure to read the Amp3 threads (esp the one in the Whiplash forum). Quirks and all, the Amp3 sounds great.

I can only agreed with tstarn06, you're very lucky. Amp3 certainly does sound great, especially when you combine them with hiss free IEM's, earbuds or headphones that also are mentioned in many of the posts around this particular item, so spend your time wisely... ( If hiss doesn't bother you, no problems).

nc8000: You indeed have a very generous heart and I like the way you by a very sophisticated choice of programming choose your winner. I'm proud to know that we sometimes even speak the same language...

Nov 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM Post #123 of 133
Congration Pearljam5000.

Could you make a mini review on the AMP3 PR2? For I want to know more users opinions on the player. Especially the hiss matter. for some said there is no hiss, and some said there is hiss. Maybe to the same player. you can tell us your observation. Many thinks.

Nov 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #124 of 133
Hello,thanks everyone for their kind words!
bigsmile_face.gif

i'll try to post a review when it gets here,it's just i'm not very good when it comes to describing sound,maybe it's the language barrier,but i will do my best to try to describe it's sound
redface.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 10:37 AM Post #125 of 133
^^ Congrats on the Amp3. I am sure you will love the Amp3 as I feel it sound awesome !

@NC8000 - It was very swell of you to give away the Amp3. You could have easily sold it for a profit in the market place.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #126 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by brendon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@NC8000 - It was very swell of you to give away the Amp3. You could have easily sold it for a profit in the market place.
smily_headphones1.gif

I know but that just didn't feel right when a manufacturer had donated it to me for free to try out. Might have been different if I had won it or something like that. It's all a balance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,thanks everyone for their kind words!
bigsmile_face.gif

i'll try to post a review when it gets here,it's just i'm not very good when it comes to describing sound,maybe it's the language barrier,but i will do my best to try to describe it's sound
redface.gif

And it has been shipped

Nov 28, 2009 at 9:05 AM Post #128 of 133
It was only shipped this Tuesday so I don't expect he will get it until end next week

Dec 2, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #129 of 133
Got it yesterday!!!

Thanks alot nc8000!!it's practicaly new with the original box and all the accessories!!!
very happy!!!
and i am sorry for all the troubles i caused you with the shipping.

as for the sound,i have never had any hi end source just my onboard souncards,my 20$ cd players,and the best i had is the Cowon D2.

i'm using Grado SR80 and Flac files.

the AMP3 pro2 blow all of them away.
i really feel it's a step up even from the D2,which is considered to be very good.

the AMP3 pro2, sounds much better.
sepereation is greater,i can distinguis different instruments,and everything has it's own place.
that's why i hear things in songs i have never heard before.
vocals sound more natural and organic,on the D2 everything sounds digital and cold,
the sound of the AMP3 reminds me of a hi fi version of the old Sony Mini disc players(which is a very good to my ears)
alot of details,again things i have never heard before are clearly there,and this is the thing i like most about this player's sound.
bass is great and powerful
i nevery thought my SR80's could sound this good.
all in all i am VERY happy with it,and would have bought it if i knew how it sounds and didn't won it already,
i think that everyone's who's looking for a great little portable audiophile package this is the way to go.
more postivie things:
the FM sound quality is also amazing.
it is built like a tank
easy to use
light weight
the in line option is very useful.

sorry for my very bad review,it's hard for me to find the right words to describe sound!

Dec 2, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #130 of 133
Very happy that it arrived safely and that you like it so much

Dec 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #132 of 133
Congratulation that you got a decent player,Pearljam 5000. Also we appreciate NC8000's generous to let more person to experience the unique player. I am caring about how about the hiss level to your ear ? because NC8000 give away for he feel he can't tolerate the hiss level. You have not mentioned it, if you feel there is no hiss? Thanks.

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #133 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by tohni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Writing from Germany. I'd like to give the Amp3 a try, especially since I have some SD cards from my D2 lying around (plus I want to try something different from the D2).

..the amp3 supports only micro sd cards, no "normal" sd, like the d2..
but I got a d2 myself (d2+ DAB) and I can tell you, sq is much better, eveb there is no major diffence in the volume

Users who are viewing this thread

Back