Amp recommendations for Sen hd 439
Jan 1, 2014 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Starlight61

New Head-Fier
Hi, am brand new to the world of serious audio listening and this website. I am looking for an amp under 75 dollars that can compliment my Sen hd 439. I mainly listen to the rolling stones, green day, glitch mob, et, so quite a mix of genres. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Jan 4, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi, am brand new to the world of serious audio listening and this website. I am looking for an amp under 75 dollars that can compliment my Sen hd 439. I mainly listen to the rolling stones, green day, glitch mob, et, so quite a mix of genres. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Hello,

IMO when it is paired with an amp, it just further tightens the bass. There's really no need of pairing it with an amp unless you already have one or plan to use the amp with 2nd pair of headphone will benefit from it more. 

If you really wish to start getting into the premium audio world, you can look into the E07K, it's a amp/DAC combo. Otherwise, you can search around if you can find any O2 at your price range for standalone amp. It's better than E07K [more transparent] but does not have a DAC.

Hope it helps
Billson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back