American Idol...GO AWAY?!
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

flashnolan

500+ Head-Fier
I not a super American Idol fan, but for many seasons it gave me something to talk about at work. Plus, I love watching the horrible people try to sing while thinking that they are God's gift to music. We are in the eighth season of American Idol! I have lost interest in the current season, and I think that it is time that they gave it a long walk off of a short plank.

Anyone agree?

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #2 of 35
Enough now!
We have had five rounds over here, and its more than enough. Can't image eight rounds...

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #3 of 35
I'm surprised American Idol has lasted as long as it has. Why waste your time watching it when you could be listening to good music? Or reading, going out for a walk, playing with the cat, talking to a friend, or any number of other worthwhile acivities?

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #4 of 35
I still watch American Idol, but only the first few weeks of the new season. Watching the people that can't sing is the most fun for me.
popcorn.gif

Jan 21, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #5 of 35
Most people take American Idol for what it really is, a reality show. It's all entertainment (if sub-par), why else do they give the wierdos so much screen time. Not to mention the inconsistency, they'll often pass poor singers and fail decent ones.

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #6 of 35
Sad losers..they have nothing else to do in life hence they come to American Idol..but we have much to do..so why bother.

watch 24..see Jack Bauer PWN the Terrorists

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:51 PM Post #10 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Always thought it was crap, still do. Something's never change...

Bad grammar is bad.

No one is forcing you to watch it, so stop whining.

Jan 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #13 of 35
I actually enjoyed the first two seasons as a kid (though I guess I'm still a kid in a way
tongue.gif
) but ever since it has just been so repetitive and annoying to me.

Jan 22, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #14 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by evanft /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No one is forcing you to watch it, so stop whining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1) Who said I watch it?
2) The OP asked for people's opinions, I offered mine
3) People who fuss over grammar on an internet forum are stoopid
4) Mind your own business

I had to look at the title bar... for a moment I thought I was at the other place
biggrin.gif

deadhorse.gif

Jan 22, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #15 of 35
There's alot of talent on American Idol and X-Factor.
I like watching it.
And why not try out for it?
If you win, you make it big as a singer and make million$ of dollars.
The haters are just jealous they cant sing and they dont have million$ of dollars or feel they have a chance to get it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back