AMB (Ti Kan) Appreciation Thread
Oct 30, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #31 of 65
I'm not even finished with my first project that you designed, but it's easy to tell that a lot of effort and expertise is put into your amazing designs. Then you take it two steps further with great documentation and support.
biggrin.gif
Thank you, Ti.

Oct 30, 2009 at 8:20 AM Post #33 of 65
Always a gentleman. Nobody explains things like Amb in words and illustrations. He's absolutely unique. Most often people with skills are real bitches, making fun of those with lesser skills, but never Amb.

His designs are great. No nonsense. No voodoo. Science and passion.

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #38 of 65
I heard that AMB can get -10dB/octave with just a 1st order crossover filter.

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #40 of 65
Ti is a great asset to head-fi, and a pleasure to deal with. I am in awe of his expertise, patience, and kindness.

i am indebted to him for his assistance and help working thru several projects. someday he may even figure out how to put the smoke back into fried semiconductors!

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #41 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by diditmyself /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nobody explains things like Amb in words and illustrations.

Others (Alex comes to mind) fall in this category and we've all benefited greatly from their selfless contributions over the years.

Throwing more thanks your way Ti.

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #42 of 65
I for one blame Ti for being a money sink. Mini3, M3, s22, s11, B22 (2ch, 3ch, AND 4ch), e24, s24, gamma1, gamma2, lcduino... damn you!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Ti! I'd buy you some beer too if my money wasn't in all your stuff.

Oct 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #44 of 65
Voltaire:
Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

I appreciate your giving of time, knowledge, experience, encouragement, and guidance. A part of you is now a part of us Ti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back