AMB (Ti Kan) Appreciation Thread
Oct 30, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #16 of 65
Thank you Ti!
Thank you so very much!!

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 65
My only knowledge of Ti comes from meticulously reading through the M^3 and Beta22 design threads when both were still under construction, and that was enough to earn my respect and admiration.

Hats off to AMB. Oh, and if you do ever visit aussieland, I'll be buying you drinks alongside johnwmclean and nattonrice
beerchug.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #18 of 65
Elegant, intuitive, effective designs. Every occasion I've attempted to start designing my own amplifier has ended in me realizing not only have AMB's circuits done exactly what I've set out to do, but have also taken countless other aspects into consideration.

I learned more about analog circuits from his website and his forum posts than from uni. I think that even more respectable than his design prowess, which absolutely should be lauded, is his attention to sharing his knowledge.

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #19 of 65
Amb is top notch, I cant wait for his next project.

Thanks Ti for all your help

Frank

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #21 of 65
AMB - Thanks a million for your stellar designs, helpful replies and overall spirit of generosity!
smily_headphones1.gif

Add me to the list of folks who'd love to have a cold one with you (my treat, of course!).
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #25 of 65
Thanks AMB! Without you, the sky of DIY won't be this sunny.

A piece of warning - you should look for the location of every washroom before meeting any one of us, since everyone here wants to pour some beer down to your throat! Enjoy!

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #27 of 65
to Ti!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #28 of 65
I own 2 of his products (y2 and M^3) both of which were not personally built by him. Despite this fact, he's replied to me in detail within minutes of messaging him about various technical aspects. I can't believe the service he provides for us on Head-Fi for free. His knowledge and patience are exemplary, and he's just a great guy to deal with.

Hats off to Ti (AMB). I think I can safely speak for most when I say I feel privileged to have him on Head-Fi.

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:02 AM Post #29 of 65
As I've told Ti in the past. The fact that he isn't just designing and sharing with people, but helping whoever has a question, and doing so gladly is not something you see everyday.

A great idea to start up this thread to let him know how much its all appreciated.

Thank you once more Ti.

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #30 of 65
Cheers, thanks for many great designs and much MUCH!!!! support
Helping diy(with AMB) along
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back