AMB (Ti Kan) Appreciation Thread
Oct 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #46 of 65
Cheers, Ti. Your generosity and patience are truly laudable, and your great work speaks for itself.

I wish I could be like you some day.
redface.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #47 of 65
Thanks Ti! We all worship you.
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #49 of 65
We might be remiss without a quick nod to Morsel, who worked on some of these designs in a supporting role, IIRC.

Jan 14, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #50 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We might be remiss without a quick nod to Morsel, who worked on some of these designs in a supporting role, IIRC.

also, Marshall (MisterX).

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:31 AM Post #52 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Listen2this1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Because of you Ti my wallet is lighter. No really, people like you make DIY enjoyable. I am glad to build and own some of your products.

Thanks many times over

x2. i'm also amazed at how much time Ti spends in supporting the DIY threads. if you have a problem, he's there to fix it. i always learn a lot and enjoy the builds. since Ti listens to HD600 (the last i've read), i almost feel obligated to own a pair for myself.

Jan 14, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #55 of 65
Yes, I have an all-Sennheiser lineup of headphones, currently consisting of HD600, HD580, PX100, HD410SL and HD50. While I've also owned other brands in the past, Sennheiser has always been prominent in my collection. I once owned the HD414, HD424 and HD400 which I now wish I still have. I'm also smitten by the HD800 but can't justify such a purchase any time soon.

Jan 14, 2010 at 6:43 AM Post #56 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's time Ti gets a pair of HD800.
wink.gif
Whadya' say, Ti?

Thought the start of that post was going to be the beginning of a "Let's get Ti a pair of HD800" thread.
wink_face.gif
I'd sure be in for donating some money toward it.

It isn't 100% yet but my gamma2 will live soon, in the meantime thanks Ti for such a great project.
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #57 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattcalf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thought the start of that post was going to be the beginning of a "Let's get Ti a pair of HD800" thread.
wink_face.gif
I'd sure be in for donating some money toward it.

Lol, it's nice of you to suggest that, but seeing you all enjoy the builds and the fruit of your labor is enough reward for me. Also, since I am already in this thread, the surprise factor is gone... Btw, that worked great for Alex Cavalli...
wink.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 7:02 AM Post #58 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by amb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol, it's nice of you to suggest that, but seeing you all enjoy the builds and the fruit of your labor is enough reward for me. Also, since I am already in this thread, the surprise factor is gone... Btw, that worked great for Alex Cavalli...
wink.gif

Who needs surprise when you have the '800s
biggrin.gif
, ah yes I think I got a PM about the Cavalli present, wasn't able to donate at the time.
redface.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 7:04 AM Post #59 of 65
I was going to suggest that next, mattcalf, if he wasn't planning on buying one. We should make a thread, called "Let's get Ti an HD800". Everyone who can should put in $10. I'll make the first contribution. Surely there are 140 people here who own AMB gear and appreciate it.

Someone will need to collect the money. I have no problem doing it, as long as the list fills up first and then people send in the money (as a personal gift with PayPal).

Jan 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM Post #60 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was going to suggest that next, mattcalf, if he wasn't planning on buying one. We should make a thread, called "Let's get Ti an HD800". Everyone who can should put in $10. I'll make the first contribution. Surely there are 140 people here who own AMB gear and appreciate it.

You make the thread and I'll be the next to contribute.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back