Am I the first owner ??? Qualia 010 !!!
Sep 2, 2004 at 4:57 PM Post #16 of 645
basshead.gif

nice shot Nik!!!!

J|!

Sep 2, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #17 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
The Qualia comes with owner manual (all japanese) not many photo inside. Comes with a beautiful stand for them, a paper box nor any lush ...

Best!
Nicola

that's all fine with me. hopefully the paper box can survive a transpacific plane ride.

btw - I believe you wanted to quote kunwar?
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2004 at 5:16 PM Post #18 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
One mouth of wait ! I bought directly form Japan. The headband for my head is the "S" size, the cable is the shortest 2m.

Best!
Nicola

How did you get a measure of your head for Sony? Did they send someone to measure (just kissing), or did they tell you how to measure?

-Ed

Sep 2, 2004 at 5:39 PM Post #21 of 645
You need to give us some detailed info on how the sizing was done.

Sep 2, 2004 at 5:40 PM Post #22 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
LOL, I didn't notice that one. Haha.

Freudian slip?

-Ed

Well, you're the one who's been asking for the p*rn
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2004 at 6:22 PM Post #24 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by radrd
so is the word **** banned around here too?
rolleyes.gif

I hate this place now.
plainface.gif

You know, I couldn't agree with you more with respect to that.

I think that censorship is absurd, but what can I do. I once got a PM from Jude himself for writing "bullsh***t". (at the time I think I wrote it without any *'s, but whatever)

With the word in question in this thread I think it's not really a matter of "people finding it offensive", though (or at least I hope we haven't reached that level of PC- and child friendly-obsession). I think it's because some net filtering software (at libraries, or in the computers of some young kids who browse this forum) would block access to the thread upon detecting the "evil" word.

But still, it's pretty annoying, yes.

Sep 2, 2004 at 6:37 PM Post #25 of 645
Congrats, Nik! It seems like the wait was longer than one month. I've been having a hard time biting my lip about this, always wanting to say, "but Nik has ordered a pair..."
cool.gif

Do tell us about how they do the fitting to determine which size you are.

It will be interesting to learn more about your impressions as well as those from the NY contingent.

Sep 2, 2004 at 7:09 PM Post #26 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by radrd
so is the word **** banned around here too?
rolleyes.gif

Who would pay to support this horse****?

I hate this place now.
plainface.gif

It's not becuase of censorship it's because certain words keep fellow Head-fiers from being able to even visit this forum because internet filters at work or school filter those words and ban the site.

And who would pay for this site?
Lots of people voluntarily pay for your posting enjoyment.

-Ed

Sep 2, 2004 at 7:11 PM Post #27 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Congrats, Nik! It seems like the wait was longer than one month. I've been having a hard time biting my lip about this, always wanting to say, "but Nik has ordered a pair..."
cool.gif

Do tell us about how they do the fitting to determine which size you are.

It will be interesting to learn more about your impressions as well as those from the NY contingent.

When you do the order Sony send to you a special gauge, that is a plastic fac-simile of the can with a scale on your right, you can see the number you have when the gauge is fitted to your head, then you send a e-mail with the number. There are 3 size S ; M; L ; You also can have 3 lenght for the cable: 2m ; 3,5m and 5m, you can have the red or blue pads...

The Qualia fit perfectly on my head without any pressure, surely this is the most relaxed object I had in my head ...

The light of the can is simply impressive as the comfort ...

Best!
Nicola

Sep 2, 2004 at 7:45 PM Post #29 of 645
[size=small]Nik[/size]: for not spoiling your secret, you could loan me the goods for a month.
evil_smiley.gif

How about January?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 2, 2004 at 7:49 PM Post #30 of 645
Yeah, Nik, Kurt needs to write a Qualia vs. 2X-S comparison review for us...
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back