Am i looking for bass junkie Headphones?
Apr 4, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 24

Quote:
Hahaha, Well i'll be on my way to that shop on the country side tommorow and give them both a try!

When you get back, do post some feedback from your listening session :)

Apr 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #20 of 24
Same with what Roller said.

The Ultrasone HFI series does it well but not perfectly. The HFI 580 and from what I see 780 would do this well, but again like Roller said. Not as fast as other headphone's I have heard. The Grado's seem like they should be it maybe. I have no experience with Grado's but Grado's typically mean rock(all genre's of rock) so that is a try. If you also want a complete headphone experience that is good with most if not all genre's and also has good bass, but with some tradeoff's with each genre..then the HFI is what you want...be careful though as while the HFI's sound good, they are uncomfortable, and the cable has trouble being out in the cold, it is a tank but the plastic still gets scuffed easy, and it has some microphonics to it

Apr 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #22 of 24
If it's a basshead can you want I would recommend the ws55, although the comfort is a polar opposite to the quality of the sound. It's a real pain on the ears

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #24 of 24
So the store that had the Ultrasone does is out of stock and won't be selling them anymore...So it's impossible for me to find them. i've been looking for 2 weeks. I tried The Grado and to be quiet honest i was not blown away, i could clearly see a difference between the 225i and the 325i but it was not really what i am looking for. And the seller told me to try those Denon AH-D1100 and OH MY GOD was i blown away....Pefectly enough bass and the Highs we're on top aswell, He explained me that it was the "U" waves it does that make this kind of sounds. i can really say that i would buy these over any grado i tried even if they were twice the price of the Denon. From the perspective i had i feel like the grado is more for "classic" heavy-rock...where i am in need of more bass.

It is such a shame i can't find a store selling the pro 900,

I wan't to give them a try so bad :frowning2:

Anyway,

just wanted to keep you guys up to date!!

Cheers

-Nick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back