Alpha & Delta D6- Earphones build to last
May 23, 2018 at 7:18 AM Post #31 of 32
@Alpha & Delta

Well I want to ask something

Well, i read the ETL and HDSS white paper and research paper.

ETL is actually an engineered variable density foam to absorb, divide the flow and convert air movement to heat all over the foam surface area compared to normal foam which gets a sweet spot.

And HDSS is a very strict parameter on driver performance with bass distortion and treble distortion in check. Way stricter than Japan society HiRes

Am I right ?

Secondly,
Nowadays this company with B2B in mind, Ora, produced a super stacked film of graphene called as grapheneQ. Will we be able to see new alpha and delta D6 with graphene diaphragm and some Tesla magic tech.

Hello,

Yes, you are right on both accounts. In fact the drivers that we use can go up to 70 k which is beyond the high res standard but we do not advertise it as we prefer to put the emphasis on sound which what matters at the end of the day.

We are working on a graphene driver earphones now. It will not be the successor to the D6 but something else. :)

Regards,

Teo

Jul 7, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #32 of 32
My review on alpha Delta D6 is live now!

I think they're one lovely pair of IEMs and I think people should really consider them, especially if they like an airy sound or a large soundstage :)

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.com/2018/07/alpha-delta-d6-light-airy-snappy.html

Alpha-Delta-D6-D-6-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-15.jpg

Alpha-Delta-D6-D-6-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-10.jpg

Alpha-Delta-D6-D-6-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-16.jpg

Alpha-Delta-D6-D-6-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back