Alpha & Delta D6- Earphones build to last
Feb 8, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #16 of 32
Latest addition to the Alpha & Delta lineup!

https://audio123blog.wordpress.com/2018/02/09/alpha-delta-d3/

photo_2018-02-08_23-31-37.jpg

photo_2018-02-08_23-30-57.jpg

Feb 14, 2018 at 5:23 AM Post #17 of 32
Turns out my snugs made for the SoundMAGIC E10 work on the D6. They don't cover up the front vent, but the surround covers the body of the IEM restricting the ari flow and adding a tiny bit of body to the sound without decreasing the treble or soundstage.

The D6 really are impressive IEM's focussing on clarity and soundstage.

IMG_20180214_101704.jpg

Feb 24, 2018 at 7:23 AM Post #18 of 32
started on the photos for the review today, the review should be up soon

DSC_0097.jpg

Feb 24, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #19 of 32
started on the photos for the review today, the review should be up soon
That's why I never get around to doing reviews. The need for pictures. Its nice to see that you're taking your own. I get tired of seeing the pictures from seller pages or the product website in reviews because I've already seen them. I'll definitely keep a lookout for your review as I got a pair of those for the pre-sale and rather like mine.

Mar 1, 2018 at 4:01 AM Post #20 of 32
LMUE is currently having sales on this till 2nd.
Still hoping to see more reviews or hear more impression from current users, better still if anyone can compare this to ibasso IT01 or TFZ King Pro (of course, these 2 are more expensive).

Mar 2, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #21 of 32
LMUE is currently having sales on this till 2nd.
Still hoping to see more reviews or hear more impression from current users, better still if anyone can compare this to ibasso IT01 or TFZ King Pro (of course, these 2 are more expensive).

I don’t have either of those earphones so I can’t directly compare. I can say the D6 are easy to drive and have jaw-dropping clarity. In my opinion, they do especially well with classical, acoustic, or atmospheric pop/dance music. They punch above their cost for soundstage, depth and width.

Mar 5, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #23 of 32
Personally, I think that the D6 has quite a different sound signature as compared to the IT01 and the King Pro. D6 has a more analytical treble centric sound signature while the IT01 and King Pro has a slightly more V-shaped sound signature.

-Dennis

Thanks for your input. I have enjoyed A&D D2 kind of fun sound (I currently owned x2 D2 and x2 DM2). I was hoping for a more resolving audiophile version of D2 from A&D. I think I would prefer a more v shaped kind of sound signature (less analytical).

Mar 6, 2018 at 1:38 AM Post #24 of 32
Thanks for your input. I have enjoyed A&D D2 kind of fun sound (I currently owned x2 D2 and x2 DM2). I was hoping for a more resolving audiophile version of D2 from A&D. I think I would prefer a more v shaped kind of sound signature (less analytical).
No problem! If you prefer a fun sound signature, you can consider the Alpha & Delta AD01 (http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/alpha-delta-ad01-in-ear-earphone-review/).

For the D6, we aim to create a different sound signature as compared to our previous lineups. :)

Mar 16, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #25 of 32
Apr 24, 2018 at 2:18 AM Post #28 of 32
Personally, I think that the D6 has quite a different sound signature as compared to the IT01 and the King Pro. D6 has a more analytical treble centric sound signature while the IT01 and King Pro has a slightly more V-shaped sound signature.

-Dennis

Well, sir....your cable is amazing but it would be good to add mmcx or 2pin connector and make the barrel design a little more comfortable..

My younger brother had issue when wearing these

Better than blue ever blue 2000ex and 1200ex

Well I like the simplicity, but the design can be improved to please eyes.

By the way, best cable I have seen and I like d6 a lot

May 21, 2018 at 5:14 AM Post #30 of 32
@Alpha & Delta

Well I want to ask something

Well, i read the ETL and HDSS white paper and research paper.

ETL is actually an engineered variable density foam to absorb, divide the flow and convert air movement to heat all over the foam surface area compared to normal foam which gets a sweet spot.

And HDSS is a very strict parameter on driver performance with bass distortion and treble distortion in check. Way stricter than Japan society HiRes

Am I right ?

Secondly,
Nowadays this company with B2B in mind, Ora, produced a super stacked film of graphene called as grapheneQ. Will we be able to see new alpha and delta D6 with graphene diaphragm and some Tesla magic tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back