Almond Joy or Mounds?
Sep 25, 2011 at 5:35 AM Post #3 of 19
I prefer the Mounds bar as I do not particularly care for Almonds, but Almond Joy bars make it easy by making the almonds readily available for quick removal :D

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #6 of 19
Im not sure if ive had mounds, but i love the coconut of AJ, without the nuts
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #11 of 19
I haven't had those candies in a long time so my memory is fuzzy. I do love the TV commercial more though which I vaguely remember in my very early childhood. I don't think it was the same commercial I grew up with but a later variation with the same song. Nowadays, some TV commercials will have some kind of bland hip hop theme and much less original music but to me, it lacks the warm emotion of the melodies of the older jingles. TV commercials today seem to use more sarcasm, spoofs and parodies but I prefer the more innocent air head style of the older commercials like when you see the Brady Bunch style mom feeding her kids with that silly smile.

Sep 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #14 of 19
I like to bite off the almonds first, one by one, when I eat an Almond Joy. I like both almonds and dark chocolate, so it's really a toss-up. Both are awesome. I don't really eat candy much anymore, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back