Allessandro MS Pro!
Nov 14, 2006 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

jumpout

New Head-Fier
Wow. These are amazing cans!

I bought these secondhand and they've just arrived at my office. My headphone journey has consisted of Ety 4P > Grado SR 80 > Grado SR 325i > Alessandro MS Pro. I finally believe that cans can be worthy of this kind of money...

I'll post some comparisons once I've got them home and lashed to the Blueberry Emotion+, but even now on a lowly Total Bithead, I am absolutely impressed.

My Heed CanAmp is eight weeks out as of this morning.

-Michael.
rs1smile.gif

Nov 14, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 12
Congrats, enjoy your new toy.

Nov 14, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #3 of 12
Oooooo....color me three shades of envy!!

That could complete a set!!

.......but if I had the MS-Pro I would feel obligated to get rid of my MS2i....and buy a better amp.....and buy a better source....and buy a better set of "classical cans" that I haven't even bought yet....and buy.....
blink.gif

But Yeah! Color me envious! Those are cool cool and even more stunning cans than my dandy 'luminum 2s!

Good stuff!
rs1smile.gif

Nov 15, 2006 at 11:19 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpout
Wow. These are amazing cans!

I feel the same way about my MS-Pros. I've had them about a year now and couldn't be happier. I get that warm "fuzzy" feeling inside whenever I listen to them, which is a good indication that the sound is just "right."

Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj
pictures please

Here are a couple shots of mine...
IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

I was lucky to get my hands on an older pair. The newer RS-1/MS-Pros are not as well finished/built from what I've seen in person and in pics. No "Late Friday" BS with my pair.
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by kontai69
I feel the same way about my MS-Pros. I've had them about a year now and couldn't be happier. I get that warm "fuzzy" feeling inside whenever I listen to them, which is a good indication that the sound is just "right."

Here are a couple shots of mine...
IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

I was lucky to get my hands on an older pair. The newer RS-1/MS-Pros are not as well finished/built from what I've seen in person and in pics. No "Late Friday" BS with my pair.
biggrin.gif

Those are without a doubt just about the best looking MS-Pros or (RS-1/2s) of any I've seen pictured.

.....and that's a good thing! I figure if I bought some, they wouldn't likely look so good! Talk about an easy way of rationalizing my way out of lusting for them!!
tongue.gif

Darn; those ARE pretty!

Nov 16, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by kontai69
No "Late Friday" BS with my pair.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Those were horrible!

I agree with ^^ You have a very nice pair of MS-Pro!

Nov 16, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #10 of 12
Congrats to you and hope you'll like it.

This thread has made me started to itch for a pair of MSPro's.*drools*
rs1smile.gif

Nov 16, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #11 of 12
Those are wonderful cans. I use to have vintage MS-Pro. I wish I kept it:frowning2:

Nov 16, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #12 of 12
from another former alessandro ms-pro owner, i wish i had kept my set.

i think i sold them to get the omega 2's. so thats all good. sort of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

i miss my ms-pro's but listen to my lowly hp-2's now. the ms-pro's did the disappearing headphone trick almost as well as the hp2's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back