All Time Fave Song. (only one!)
Apr 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #20 of 48

Hands down all-time favorite.

Yeah that was my favorite for years, however a relatively newly discovered gem has surpassed it.
It comes from The Scorpions debut album entitled Lonesome Crow and it's the title track.
It's the only album that lead guitarist Michael Schenker was a full time member at the age of 15.
The song is a 13.5 minutes long epic psychedelic jazz metal piece, and as good as Michael and Klaus are, special mention is given to bassist Lothar Heimberg who just rips it up. So without further ado let me introduce to you "Lonesome Crow"!

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #21 of 48
Eagles - One of These Nights

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #22 of 48
Eagles - One of These Nights
that song is definitely in my top ten! Love the eagles. However, my favorite song by them is "lyin' eyes".

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #23 of 48
Hands down all-time favorite.

Dogs is in my top 10.........the words are so much like a corporate life it amazes me at times. Good choice.

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #25 of 48
Ok... New favorite song. Thrice, "The artist in the ambulance" (spag heddy remix)... Which is an odd case. Never been particularly fond of remixed songs... But this one is just so well done. I can't not like it. A heavy rock song remixed (dubstep of course!) so the lead singer sounds like a girl. Odd, but in my opinion he sounds better that way. The song seems to have a very nice undertone to it, while still retaining an upbeat, dance music feel. Listened to it about 7 times in a row. Listen to it! If you like Rock or edm you'll like it for sure.

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #26 of 48
Iberia Sumergida by Heroes Del Silencio

give it a try believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #30 of 48
Shpongle - A New Way to Say Hooray remains my favorite song ever.

My favorite non electronic song ever is King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

Users who are viewing this thread

Back