All New Microshar uAMP107B Version Is Out For Very Low Cost !!!!
Sep 17, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #196 of 204
You get no hiss? Your a lucky man

Oct 26, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #197 of 204
I am having problems with the charging circuit. It seems the connection is intermitteant and the bright stage of the light (indicatiing full charge) will not come on even after 48 hours of charging. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Phil P

Oct 27, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #198 of 204
It's a bit confusing, but the lower the light the higher the charge.

Oct 30, 2007 at 3:57 AM Post #199 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agnostic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a bit confusing, but the lower the light the higher the charge.

Really? I was reading the little booklet that came with the amp, and it seems that you are absolutely right! I swear I have read this several times and somehow just did not get it
confused.gif

I think that I still have a problem though. I have to put latteral pressure on the plug to the charger to get the blue light to come on at all then hold the cable just right to keep it charging.

I wrote Microshar last week. I got a reply within a few hours. I thought...WOW this is great. They told me to send the amp back. I wrote back asking for particulars on how and where to send it and how to mark the package...and if I needed an RMA number. That was Friday evening. Apparently the first quick reply was a fluke. I have not heard anything back.
Oh Well.

Phil P.

Feb 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM Post #200 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanooj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my amp and IC bout an hour ago, I've been listening on my Atrio M5's and it's been great. One concern though, I've heard about hissing problems and those aren't too bad but there is a significant crackling coming from the amp. It's a bit sporadic but I can hear it between songs and and quiet songs between spots, kinda jumps back between both ears. Any ideas whether this is normal or I have a faulty amp?

Know this is late, compared to original post - but for those following the thread - the "crackling" might be coming from the DAP and not the amp. Even without amplification, with a HOT (very sensitive) phone you can hear the DAP clanking and whirling in the background. The same DAP with an average phone sound silent.

Hope this helps, Hope IT IS the DAP and not the Amp.

Best,

angel

Feb 13, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #201 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara_D /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Everyone,

Our Great Head-fi Headphoneus Supremus Skylab has wrote a review for our uAMP107 and uAMP10B

Click Here To View the complete Review of this Amp
[size=large]Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio - View Single Post - adanac061[/size]

Dara,

Unfortunately, the link you provide in this post DOES NOT lead to SkyLabs review. Sooooooooo, where is the review????

thanXs,

angel

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:50 AM Post #204 of 204
the amplifier is listed as $80 on the site, how did you get it for $56? Anyway, what are the shipping fee to Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back