All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Jan 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #196 of 224
I know I am really late but I have just stumbled across this thread. I have been looking for the best quality DAP to use with my UM Miracles.

Please can I receive a gift card so I can get 50% off a Studio

Hopefully you will feel generous

Thanks

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #197 of 224

HI, Greenmac

Thank you for your interesting on STUDIO-v. The Xmas promotion is closed. But you still have the other chance to get the STUDIO-v with low price. Please don't miss this chance again, for next month, the price of STUDIO-v will resume to the retail price of USD 350.

Please refer to the link:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/588060/hisoundaudio-s-studio-v-250-decent-dap-earphone-amplifier-earbuds

Goodluck!

Quote:
I know I am really late but I have just stumbled across this thread. I have been looking for the best quality DAP to use with my UM Miracles.

Please can I receive a gift card so I can get 50% off a Studio

Hopefully you will feel generous

Thanks

Jan 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #198 of 224
Just received my Hisound Crystal! Shipping was really fast.. Thanks again for the offer!
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #199 of 224
After around 20 hours of burn in time my Studio-V is really opening up, sounds amazing, love the detailed spacious sound. ztotally uncoloured and lets whatever IEM or Full size Can determine its own flavour of sound.  Not only am I digging the sound quality but.....Wow very Cool Looking. And this thing is just so compact,
also built like a minature Tiger Tank.
Thanks Jack on a truly marvelous little player. I am very Lucky to get such a great player at this special price........
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #200 of 224

Quote:
After around 20 hours of burn in time my Studio-V is really opening up, sounds amazing, love the detailed spacious sound. ztotally uncoloured and lets whatever IEM or Full size Can determine its own flavour of sound.  Not only am I digging the sound quality but.....Wow very Cool Looking. And this thing is just so compact,
Thanks Jack on a truly marvelous little player. I am very Lucky to get such a great player at this special price........
biggrin.gif

Aren't we all :wink:. But it doesn't pair well with everything I can tell you that. Pairing it with my FX700 is a disaster. Just too much clarity and transparency with these 2 combined make for a very irritating music experience.

Jan 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #202 of 224
My favourite  pairing with the Studio-V so far is my custom UM Miracle, seems they are a perfect match for each other. It can get a little hissy when no music is playing, so Ive ordered the special 70ohm cable from Jack.
I could have easily lived without it.... but I just want to hear what difference it will make.

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #203 of 224

Quote:
My favourite  pairing with the Studio-V so far is my custom UM Miracle, seems they are a perfect match for each other. It can get a little hissy when no music is playing, so Ive ordered the special 70ohm cable from Jack.
I could have easily lived without it.... but I just want to hear what difference it will make.

Same here. But I ordered a 75 OHM plug so there is no extra wireing. ie2han finds this to completely eliminate any hiss without compromising the sound with his Dynamic IEMs. Until I get another pair of IE80s though the Studio V really won't be getting used much...

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #204 of 224
Yeah, I found the Rocoo p really hissy with tf10s so I ordered the cable from Jack as well. Sounds really nice with Portapros though so I'm hoping the cable does the trick. I thought about getting a plug instead but then thought the plugs I've seen are a couple inches long protruding from the player. Last thing I need is for that extra leverage to damage the hp jack; I'll take my chances with the cable.

Jan 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #205 of 224

The burn in is an arguing issue. Some body don't believe that the DAP can be change by burning in. But the sound quality of high quality DAPs will be improved after 300 hours.

Many users reported that the improvement is no all the way up to be better, during the 300 hours of buring in, some times the sound quality is instable, or degrade.

I hope more users to observe this phenomena. Thanks.

Quote:
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #206 of 224
I don't know how much playing time I have on my Studio or Rocoo by now, it's probably very equal. I have settled with the dynamic fw on the Studio and the latest Rocoo-P fw on the Rocoo-P. I do now think that the two units now sound much more similar than what I experienced a week or two ago. 

I have also found the IEM that I prefer with both units, although all my other IEM's sounds great as well, but my RE262 really sounds much better than I have ever heard them before and this is actually second time around I have the RE262! Their 150 ohm impedance also works great with both the Studio/Rocoo, no hiss and the RE262 do need the driving power that both units happily can supply.

Jan 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #207 of 224
Anyone have a picture of the Hisound impedance adapter? I keep hearing about it, but I want to see it's size, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back