Aliexpress Cables
Oct 4, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #1,113 of 4,370
I'm using Cybershaft clock that gets to: below 3.0E-13 (0.00030ppb/s) / -119.6 dBc @ 1Hz in just 72 Hrs ...
Wow thats impressive. Is that a master clock?

Oct 4, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #1,114 of 4,370
I'm using Cybershaft clock that gets to: below 3.0E-13 (0.00030ppb/s) / -119.6 dBc @ 1Hz in just 72 Hrs ...
master clock means like. You can bypass the clock on that Etherregen and use the Cybershaft instead?

I am very new to clock.

Oct 4, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #1,115 of 4,370
master clock means like. You can bypass the clock on that Etherregen and use the Cybershaft instead?

I am very new to clock.
Yes. Different clock signal with different frequency may be required inside the device. The device is able to derive them from the connected master clock signal. If all chained devices are fed by the same clock, you can say they are synched. Phase noise of low frequency gets also drastically reduced. All to the benefit of sound quality.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2022 at 2:31 PM Post #1,116 of 4,370
Yes. Different clock signal with different frequency may by required inside the device. The device is able to derive them from the connected master clock signal. If all chained devices are fed by the same clock, you can say they are synched. Phase noise of low frequency gets also drastically reduced. All to the benefit of sound quality.
Ok thanks🙌🙌🙌

Those cybershaft looks serious. I want it😍

…If my Chord TT2 could do this I would buy a master clock.

Oct 4, 2022 at 8:26 PM Post #1,117 of 4,370
Ordered a Schiit Lokius EQ. Then ordered a second set of Odin gold XLR for....20 bucks! :smirk_cat:

Oct 4, 2022 at 11:35 PM Post #1,118 of 4,370
You have a Triple Crown power cord? It is over 700 usd. What do you use it on?
Yes, this cord is expensive, but I was able to make a deal with the vendor (Cheap shop store) and get 15% off /no tax … I also purchased my triple crown speaker cables & XLRs from this guy. This power cable would be an upgrade for any device: Amp, Preamp, DAC or DDC. That’s why I want / need more of these Siltech triple crown pwr cables. I own both Dragons, but for me this one beats them all …

I really like silver and both Siltechs (Speaker cables & XLRs) have this very nice 12 AWG silver alloy wire inside. They say - it’s silver/GOLD alloy but I think, we need a lab test to confirm that...

I haven’t opened the power cord yet, but I think it has the same wire they used for XLR/speaker cable clones.

Siltech triple Crown clone XLR Inside:

IMG_2582.JPG

Oct 5, 2022 at 12:09 AM Post #1,121 of 4,370
Is this Hagerman FryCorder burn in box really worth it ? Is it good ? / your experience using this box compared to the "traditional burn-in" process ?
Thanks
I have a Hagerman Frycleaner. Have used one and a Audioharma for years. Hagerman works well but has limitations on the cables that can be hooked up to it. The one I have can only burn in line level cables.

Oct 5, 2022 at 10:58 AM Post #1,123 of 4,370
Thanks !
Yes, I have looked into the Audioharma, awesome device but not cheap at all :joy:
Not cheap but works. So does Hagerman but again only useful for line level cables. Hagerman will allow the cable to perform better than just burning in on a system. I have burned in at least 50 cables on my Hagerman.

Oct 5, 2022 at 1:02 PM Post #1,124 of 4,370
Not cheap but works. So does Hagerman but again only useful for line level cables. Hagerman will allow the cable to perform better than just burning in on a system. I have burned in at least 50 cables on my Hagerman.
Just placed my order for FryCorder2 - Power Cord Burn-In Generator ... Damn addiction :joy: :joy: :joy:

"Empirical testing has led to the conclusion that most wiring achieves break-in after two or three days of continuous burn. Silver conductors seem to take twice as long as copper."

Nice !

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022 at 1:27 PM Post #1,125 of 4,370
This came in today.. (First impression) was insanely good even without burn-in. Let's wait for 500hrs n see how it performs

usb1.JPGusb2.JPG

Which seller, looks beautiful. Can you pls give me link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back