Alessandro Ms-1
Sep 8, 2007 at 11:22 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozz_Keren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn after listening to MS2i, RS2 and MSPro, i've learned how important soundstage was, MS1 nearly don't have soundstage, it's like flat and neutral sound and only emphasize in mids, bass isn't deep enough, less high extension
i think the upgraditis hit me now..
frown.gif
maybe RS1 or MSPro will do justice
biggrin.gif

I normally listen to my MS-1, MS2i and HD600 amped, and on my system the MS-1 has that "on the stage or in the studio with the performers" soundstage, while the MS2i puts me in the first or second row. The HD600 puts me back a few more rows. I find that I actually use my MS-1 quite frequently when I wanna get right in there with the action.

According to my notes, MS-Pro beats RS-1 for soundstage.

Sep 9, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #18 of 19
dunno about soundstage in RS1, i've only heard RS2, and yeah RS2 soundstage is smaller than MSPro, soundstage in MSPro is the largest i've ever heard in headphone, well i've been listening couples of headphones only, but i was amazed with that airy presentation and detail that just drops my jaw
biggrin.gif

MSPro kind of put you in 2nd or 3rd seat in a concert, more neutral signature and now i know what ppl talking about grado cans being more fun than alessandro, its the forward mids and the mids coloring that listening to grados is just pure bliss, and yeah it kinda attract you to the music, i've actually taps my feet when listening to some slow songs, let you flow with the music
hell, i want RS1 to be my next cans purchase
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back