AKG Q701/Matrix M Stage vs HD600/Bottlehead Crack
Sep 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

benjaminhuypham

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone ever has had a chance to listen both would give a suggestion. I heard the HD650 with Bottlehead crack, and they sound amazing. They were very warm, smooth, marvelous sounding, but i never have a chance to demo HD600. AKG Q701 that I have now sounds super phenomenal, very clear, detail and neutral even without amping, I find it pretty uncomfortable to wear and it is not as comfortable as HD650 that I believe the comfort is like HD600. Would I keep Q701 and buy Matrix m stage amp or sell it and buy HD600/bottlehead crack combined?

Benjamin Huy Pham.

Sep 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #2 of 2
Anyone ever has had a chance to listen both would give a suggestion. I heard the HD650 with Bottlehead crack, and they sound amazing. They were very warm, smooth, marvelous sounding, but i never have a chance to demo HD600. AKG Q701 that I have now sounds super phenomenal, very clear, detail and neutral even without amping, I find it pretty uncomfortable to wear and it is not as comfortable as HD650 that I believe the comfort is like HD600. Would I keep Q701 and buy Matrix m stage amp or sell it and buy HD600/bottlehead crack combined?

Benjamin Huy Pham.

The HD600 is more neutral, but is really good too. What kind of music do you listen to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back