AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #646 of 745
So, harman send this michael to be more noisier than nomax? very sad, right?

You guys seriously think that?..... He's been in plenty of non AKG threads over the years, and do notice his join date of 2005. ( must be a freelancer )
Or you being sarcastic I cannot honestly tell the context here.
confused_face_2.gif
bigsmile_face.gif

Either way you have to admit it's a fun thread so far.
Proof will be in the hearing, it'll all work out like every other new release. At least we aren't at early Abyss thread dispute levels yet! ( how many more weeks left to get there )
A few early opinions will answer most questions right away. There will always be some early adopter, just wait it out if you are worried, as if I even need to say that..

Exciting though @ driver possibilities

ok that's 53 words so at $0.10 a word my royalty  cheque should be  $5.30 applied as a discount from the what $1499 is it... excellent. free headphones in a year or so...Getting there....
beerchug.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #649 of 745

You guys seriously think that?..... He's been in plenty of non AKG threads over the years, and do notice his join date of 2005. ( must be a freelancer )
Or you being sarcastic I cannot honestly tell the context here.
confused_face_2.gif
bigsmile_face.gif

Either way you have to admit it's a fun thread so far.
Proof will be in the hearing, it'll all work out like every other new release. At least we aren't at early Abyss thread dispute levels yet! ( how many more weeks left to get there )
A few early opinions will answer most questions right away. There will always be some early adopter, just wait it out if you are worried.

Exciting though @ driver possibilities

ok that's 53 words so at $0.10 a word my royalty  cheque should be  $5.30 applied as a discount from the what $1499 is it... excellent. free headphones in a year or so...Getting there....
beerchug.gif

+

Clearly they've been plotting for a long long time. 
ph34r.gif

^ Shhhhhh he is one of those "sleeper agents".
wink_face.gif

Actually if AKG is able to pull this one off like nomax and that Michael dood is saying then i embrace this innovation revolution with open arms. I mean if you can get TOTL sound on an easy to drive portable set of cans without all those fancy $$$$$$$$$$$$$ amps/dacs well D'YAM wouldn't that truly be a renaissance in headphone tech???

Everyone just cool your jets for now and see where this hype train takes us since these are going to be released soon anyways. Oh if that Michael dood and nomax was indeed hired by AKG then AKG needs to seriously fire all the people in their marketing department cuz all that they have hyped so far has turned into nothing but anti-hype/ disdain tbh. 

This gif sums up AKGs marketing efforts if all of ya'll assumptions are indeed true. haha

P.S i love you too nomax!!! <333s

Oct 6, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #650 of 745
Oct 6, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #651 of 745
SfWalcer, if they are with akg you're right they should fire everyone in marketing.... EXCEPT for nomax, who deserves a huge raise. That 20,000 euro collection didn't create itself.

And having totl sound in an easy to drive package that doesn't require an amp is never going to happen. That's like on board graphics out performing sli titans... if you know what I mean.

Oct 6, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #652 of 745
SfWalcer, if they are with akg you're right they should fire everyone in marketing.... EXCEPT for nomax, who deserves a huge raise. That 20,000 euro collection didn't create itself.

And having totl sound in an easy to drive package that doesn't require an amp is never going to happen. That's like on board graphics out performing sli titans... if you know what I mean.

NO, we don't know what you mean... some of us have SLI'd 670's lol

Oct 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #653 of 745

And having totl sound in an easy to drive package that doesn't require an amp is never going to happen. That's like on board grasp graphics out performing sli titans... if you know what I mean.

haha yeah i knowhatyoumeng, but if they are able to be driven to an impressive level with a simple portable amp/dac setup and still retain their TOTL sound then these AGKs are TRULY worth their asking price for me. All those so called TOTL cans/ iems so far need a similarly expensive dac/amp pairing which kinda sucks. You already spent so damn much on the cans then you have to spend an arm and a leg on some stupid dac/amp in order to just hear them properly.
rolleyes.gif
Oh lets not forget about them fancy $$$$$ cables as well, which will further kill your wallet cuz there are soooo many options and combos. Welp i guess that's what makes this hobby "fun" i guess. : P

So i really hope AKG brings us a true game changer. Fingers Crossed!!!
deadhorse.gif

One can dream be delusional can't he???
ksc75smile.gif

edit: oh and regarding nomax yeah AKG should not only keep him but give him a raise as well, the dood is doing a mighty fine job.
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #654 of 745
Good Morning my FRIENDS!why is everybody thinking i am a Guy from akg?!i am a (Crazy)headphone Collector nothing else more!i hope my english will be better in the future!i love you guys!regards nomax

Oct 6, 2013 at 3:48 AM Post #657 of 745
Or you being sarcastic I cannot honestly tell the context here.:confused_face_2: :bigsmile_face:  

No, not very serious about that, just that just that a lot of 'great' comments without sufficient base, that's quite tiring to read and not very productive.

Of course it's very easy to say Koss Porta Pro is better than hd800. 'Better' is very WIDE, but in which direction?

Oct 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #658 of 745
^ Agreed and very true. Time to watch from the sidelines here.

Oct 6, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #659 of 745
^ Agreed and very true. Time to watch from the sidelines here.
bin damit auch einverstanden!die paar Tage werden wir es auch noch aushalten!liebe Grüße aus Linz nomax!

Oct 6, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #660 of 745
Let's wait until David will put it on the list.
I think it will not be on in the TOP 3 area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back