AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Sep 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #77 of 745
Sounds credible to me.

wink.gif

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #81 of 745
Trust in akg!we have WATING over 15 years that akg bring a real HIGH END FLAGSHIP ON THE MARKET!!have a Little Trust in me! THIS will be a Sensation over 1000 euros!! now you can fortget the hd 800!you will See my friend!the hd 800 is a god headphone but the Weight is to Heavy!regards from Austria nomax and sorry FOR my Bad englisch!!

This Nomax guy is also spamming up the AKG Facebook page. Wonder if he's part of AKG in some fashion. 

Either way, as interested as I am in this headphone over the last 4 years, I've come to believe AKG will not be making any groundbreaking technologies in audio reproduction. Ever since harman took over it has been a race for profits through and through. No more geeky engineers in R&D trying to push new technologies like the guys that designed the K1000. What was the last headphone AKG actually designed? 

Sep 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #84 of 745

Oh no, I hope this Nomax guy is correct, I want AKG to have a totl headphone as much as anyone else on this thread.

agree'd cmon AKG make that bad boi ini the heart of Austria and let's be sure it kicks the HD 800 off it's throne! 

Sep 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #85 of 745
I can Tell to everyone!i am not a SPAM!i am a Crazy Guy from Austria and my headphone Collection is over 20 thausend euros worth!ok Guys a litte more Info about the New flagship?about the Name?there is Never again a '7' in the Name and the Last number of the Phones will be a 2!regards from austria

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #87 of 745
How does it sound like that? 

Sep 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #90 of 745
In Nom's defense, people were saying the same thing about the guy who found his HD 800 sounded better with a piece of shirt stuffed into the cup. Turned out the guy was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back