Affordable velours
Feb 6, 2012 at 5:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

alvincapalad

Head-Fier

Hi Head-Fi(s),

I was googling for velours and went to different online stores from Amazon and ebay, then I noticed one seller was selling them, unfortunately there's nothing for 70mm(s) pads and asked the seller for them. In just 24 hours the seller produced the velours for me, and stocked-in 4. He is just selling them for a very low price of $8.40 with 3 dollars shipping, that is a steal. Usually these would cost $20-$30.

I told the seller if he would produce velours for popular audiophile headphones like the M50s, people would buy from him since it is very expensive and rare. I think if there's a demand for them, he will make custom velours for us.

I'm really excited for my velours :) No more painful ears, pure listening for hours. 

I've already bought some leather pads from this guy, and I must say they are done very nice (of course they're not original). This would be the first time I'm buying velours from him, I'll post some reviews and pictures once they arrive.

Here the link to his store: http://myworld.ebay.com/wang_yifei/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Feb 6, 2012 at 7:04 AM Post #2 of 3
That seller has quite a selection of headphone cases as well. Good find.

Feb 6, 2012 at 7:08 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
That seller has quite a selection of headphone cases as well. Good find.

I realized just now, I've actually bought one of the cases from this seller. They are quite a good value. Surprisingly fast shipping on mine too. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back